GfK

GfK Employee Reviews

India27 reviews

Pleasurable Work Environment

A good place to work. No Late Salary, No Deductions, free to work as there is no any work pressure. Regular training & meeting for growth of personel & organisational as well.

Pros

yearly picnic, festival celebration

Cons

Less Salary

U have to always toe the line of managers. Handful of people run the show and employees have no voice, no say.

Very autocratic Always toe the line of ur boss No human values No respect for people Hire and fire policy The management decision sucks and often backfire but they have no accountability towards employees . Frequent change in leadership across functions. No stability. High churn

GfK insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Woow... Experience

Very good experience and atmosphere. Every one helps me a lot to enhance my skills. They are very motivating people in side. I enjoyed a lot in the atmosphere.

Very Productive and Fun Place to work

Download the Chairman's emails; Keep all correspondence ready in a folder, dictation, prepare presentations, receive and make calls. Learned a lot, specially in powerpoint, excel, how to make presentations etc. Excellent Work culture. The Management was part of each employee's life Would work whole nights too when required The most enjoyable part was being rewarded for hard work.

Good

Overall experience of working with GfK was good it was very enjoyable to work with that company i really had a very good experience and I also learned a lot of things from that company like communicate with people, how to behave act with people being good with the respondents

Good food kitchen pvt. Ltd.

I learned abt accounts, how to handle customer and management is too good and duty timings is not fixed and salary was low and finally the most enjoyable at the job.

Enhancing research community

I became more careful about life by joining this company . I got more information about market. Funniest thing is that there is no any target for completing work.but i don't afraid of any target or challenge. I can do my work with more joy and hard work.

Pros

T/a

Cons

D/a

N/a

Pros Freedom to work, different clients, give chance to give presentations to clients, good learning curve Cons Compensation is less than industry standards, employee benefits poor, need to improve exposure to tools, Advice to Management Good culture

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Good for Start

Its a good company for starting your career but don't look at this for a long run. No professionalism. office politics to a huge extent most enjoyable part of job, weekend holidays.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

A firm with good work life balance

GfK mode has good work life balance. Quality of management is poor with lower future prospects. Recommend it for fresher level and higher level employees. Not for mid level.

A lot of learning and a fun place to work

Working days are hectic, mostly the work pressure is very high. A lot of learning, culture is very nice and a managers are very approachable Lot of operational and coordinations required with good excel knowledge

Pros

Exposure to different sectors

Cons

Work/life balance

Good Company

Good place to work in. Good work life balance. Has a good professional working environment. Provides opportunity to learn . Treats people well. Supportive Management

Good Place to work

Learn a lot new things, as company is transforming into new directions. Many things to learn. Company allows to explore your limits and make you to stand alone in market with better career opportunities.

Not a good company for those looking for progression

It is a good company, if you are a fresher but if you are experienced then it is not a good company. Experienced professionals should be careful about joining this co

Productive Work Place

A few important things to have learned during my sting there: Budgeting of resources Training of the team is essential Analytics is the way forward for the future Maintaining work life balance

Pros

International Exposure

Cons

Conflict of the working timezones

Place with a great work culture

Its a wonderful company to start off your career and hone your skills. My fundamentals are solid because of the orientation & introduction to market research given by GfK. I can now expertly handle market research tools thanks to the hands on experience at this organization.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Fickle Management

Overall is good but management is not that much efficient

I learned to handle large team. To train the people for all kind of projects.all My co-workers are good & helpful. My enjoyable part of the job was around 150 people trained for project.

Cons

started career with this company as a frelauncer

this company provide full learning and knowledge atmosphere plot. started career with this company.getting good exposure with this company.team work is main positivity of this company.

Pros

free tour per year

Cons

n/a

lucrative and productive workplace

It was nice to work at a place where all the colleagues are happgolucky and cooperative. I learned a lot from this company as research is always a part and parcel of life.

Pros

Free lunches and long breaks

It was really good working with GFK Mode, it thought me soo many things

It these 5 years, i had a good experience with this company. When i joined i was not knowing anything but in this 5 years i have learnt a lot.

Pros

We had free lunch occcasionally

Cons

Long hours but that made me learn soo many thinga

Primary Research Organisation

Good place to work. Work Life Balance.Supporting Team. Top Management is helpful. Good learning experience. Centrally Located. Knowledgeable People.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GfK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GfK with

• GfK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?