GHR

GHR Employee Reviews

A job

It was a job, agency is agency you take shift you work. The ppl they like gets the best shifts. The covid shift and deployment pay the best. However they do have a lot of shift canceling.

Pros

A lot of shift not all good

Cons

Cancellation is

This is a great company to work for. The recruiters are very knowledgeable, and will strive to keep you busy.

Great pay, flexibility, benefits, and caring staff. You have an opportunity to work in various LTC, Drug/Alcohol, Behavioral Health, Schools, etc... There are many options.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No overtime

Do NOT apply here

I wouldn't recommend applying to this company unless you like wasting your time. I haven't received any clients and haven't worked at all since accepting the job which has been over a month ago. I have been ready to work for weeks now and been strung along. There's a long hiring process for nothing. I've wasted my time and my own money on getting the certifications that they require. I've never witnessed something so unprofessional in my life. I know most companies don't know what they're doing but come on. Ghr just leads you on to believing you'll be working when in reality they have no clients. Stay away!!

Pros

Cons

They have no clients & no work for you to do

Made own schedule

Agency work with great office support. I was able to make my own hours. No weekend or holiday requirements. Pay was good. Facility was okay with agency staff.

Racist Recruiter

I was applying for a paraprofessional position and dealing with an employment recruiter, everything was nice and professional until i sent her a copy of my driver’s license, then all of a sudden she blocked my emails and wouldn’t answer any of my calls. Its a shame when a HR recruiter takes it in their own hands to judge a person by the color of their skin in 2020. So I just didn’t complete the hiring process i was deterred and turned off.

Several Sites

There is always someone available to assist and they have several sites. They are able to fill my schedule every day of the week. The pay rate is fair and changes per facility

Every day is a respectful challenge

This company was the first one to really give me a chance at elevating in life and succeeding... I’m really proud to be a employer for GHR and would recommend this company to anyone who was really trying to go somewhere in life

Muito bom

Excelente ambiente de trabalho, reconhecimento e satisfação

Empresa com mudanças de clientes

A empresa é de consultoria onde muitas vezes não tem estabilidade nos clientes que está sendo atendido, chances de viajar para outras cidades, atendimentos remoto, fácil comunicação com a direção/coordenação

Unprofessional

I was bounced around to different schools. To work for this company its best if you have a car. They send you to schools that terrible or racist. Then if you get dismissed by the school, ask to go to another assignment, etc. they don't have nothing for you because they make it seem like they have all these contacts with schools or other places but really they don’t. BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!

Good to work for

20 Storey RC frame . Challenging but for to do. Good workmanship and good environment to work in would recommend them as an employer and would work for them again.

Pros

Good environment

Wouldn't Recommend!

Not an agency I’d recommend they act like they have all kinds of shifts at different facilities.but you don’t get them and if you say you’ll do a shift but have to cancel, they give you a hard time but it’s all right when they cancel you not a good company to work for. Pay rates for agency work are lower than others.

Excellent

I was hesitant about doing agency but I absolutely love it. My scheduler is very good with following up when I go to a new facility. They are also very good with working with my schedule.

Unstable hours

The work we would get from GHR is very unstable. I would never know when the work comes up and to the last moment don’t know if it was confirmed. When the work was there we would have very good money and the team I worked with was pleasant

Pros

Good income when work was available

Cons

Very unstable work load

It’s a joke

I’ve been employed with the company for about a month now and haven’t reveived any inquiries via text, email or phone call for any assignments YET. I guess they give all the hours and assignments to the established nurses and leave is new hires out to dry. If I didn’t want to work, I wouldn’t have applied!

ghr was fair

The staff was helpful. On a typical day I would pass meds, do my treatments, patient care, interact with the doctors and family members. the hardest part of the job was when a family member asked you a question and you didn't know the answer.

Pros

the pay

Cons

having to know different people everyday

nice mix of different jobs

Moving around to different types of nursing is a plus. staff will try to give more hours. Staff clean and friendly places

Pros

good wage

Cons

not enough hours

Company provide every thing one requires to provide a good work situation,

The work was involved in the construction and dismantle of the V8, Car track, Surfers Paradise Gold coast. The day started with the opening of the yard, completing of paperwork, and receiving the days delivery sheets, followed with location of crane and trucks, loading of barriers and fencing, strapping and signage for movement through city centre. The days were full, little time to relax, so days went easy. A good crane operator made big difference, plus relying on another dog-man, became a problem, at times. Added to some safety concerns, on the pull down night, which was always a large effort, to open the roads to the public, Dew to weather, & team involvement. Mostly the job was enjoyable, only problem being it was only good for 3 months of the year, GHR, lost contract, and l have been unable to get a job with new tenders, have attempted.

Ambiente bom de trabalho

A GHR foi uma empresa que me proporcionou desenvolvimento e conhecimento pessoal e profissional. As funções que eram passadas era de acordo com o meu conhecimento, sempre buscando fazer eu me aperfeiçoar ainda mais no que eu fazia. Aprendi muito e creio que isso me ajudou a amadurecer e a ter responsabilidades.

A temp agency

This is a temp agency that has good communication skills. They are always looking for new places for their people to work. The managaement is always cultivating realationships with other facilities so they can give staff options. The only difficulty is moving from place to place but it also gives you the opportunity to see different places.

Pros

Good communication with you.

Cons

Going from place to place

Empresa

Nesta empresa aprendi muitas funções do sistema Tasy só tenho agradecer aos meus colegas, diretores e a gerencia de trabalho que me apoiaram quando eu precisava, pois é um sistema complexo e algumas vezes precisei de ajuda. A parte mais difícil aprender novas ferramentas, porém, gosto desafios e a parte mais agradável foi trabalhar com pessoas maravilhosas nesta empresa.

Pros

Aprendizagem

Cons

Falta de Beneficios

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GHR