Ginger Hotels

Ginger Hotels Employee Reviews

India32 reviews

hotelgoodworklearnteamplacemanagementhour

Good environment and good for take experience not for long life

I had good experience as I am working in Mumbai , vapi , indore ,surat . They have own culture as per place. I like Ginger and in future I recommend to come again as senior level

It was great and amazing😍

Great hotel to work with working with such an amazing hotel chain. All the employees where treated equally and the work environment was great. I loved the team I had worked with and I learnt alot from them, am really thankful to them for supporting me encouraging me. Thank you Ginger hotel(✿ ♥‿♥)

Ginger Hotels insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Best for a fresher to work in front office

Ginger hotel is best for a fresher who want to start there career in front office. There is no need to know excellent english to get selected in front office. Boss is very friendly with the staff here.The best thing is that you will get a great job safety over here. They give accomodation with 3 times meal.

Pros

Job Safety, No Strict Rules

Cons

On Job Training

Productive and challaanging

very good place to work....career growth a.d challenging ...A ver nice place to work and learn and Tata group is always a place where everyone wants to part of the team

Nice Place to work

Good place to work as an individual in a corporate culture. Good team which supports when and where an individual needs it. There will be a team to guide.

Its very friendly and there is less pressure on emplyees

Ginger hotels is employee friendly hotel its very safe in workplace they have their own policies for the womens safety also. They take care of thier employees. And make them part in social activities also. Its very good company to start with.

Superb Management and awesome Experience

It was awesome experience working with Ginger Group of Hotels. I learnt a lot from there, how corporate culture is maintained .The management is very good and supportive , Managers and senior staffs are very courteous and helpful. Overall lovely experience, if get a chance again i would definitely love to be a part of this organisation again. Wish Ginger Group best wishes from the bottom of my heart.

Facility is very good

I Work At Ginger Hotel Surat, 2 years, but very good service, and other employees benefit, such as, lodging, and fooding, madical allowance, and other

Pros

Lodging. And fooding provide

Cons

8 hours

Worst

I don't like ginger hotel..... I hv been worked in ginger for one year.... Monthly salary is too low.... And a lot of work pressure is there............

Great

In Ginger Hotels I have done my Job with fun, Learning & New achievements with secure Job. This is Excellent experience of My Life. Any one can learn here as he desire.

Pros

Full Time

Good place to learn in different departments in same time

I started my career from Ginger hotel, It was great experience for me, I have an opportunity to grow my knowledge & skills, They were giving a freedom to work in different areas as per your choice, There was great work culture, we work like a friend & family members, Free times we make a fun and enjoyments also. Helpful senior and managers.

Pros

Friendly work culture

Cons

Duty meal free, 30 days yearly vacation

Highlight the highlights.

Since I was promoted to the Guest service Associate position last year, there has been a sharp increase in sales—particularly over the last two quarters. Our conversion rate hasn’t dipped below 70 percent, and we’ve met segment goals in each department 80 percent of the time, which is the highest percentage in our region. I look forward to another quarter and, as always, I look forward to developing different ways of improving this unsurpassable brand.

Pros

Accommodation And fooding

Ginger hotel is a very good place i have enjoyed my work and came to know how to face different situations

Its a very good place to learn and gain knowledge. We have good team for front office. I have learnt very new things in life. Now i'm confident enough to handle situations.

Pros

Shift hours are good, healthy management

Cons

Service problems like maintainance issues

Month end programms

Ginger hotel is gud budget hotel.it is good for work, there is no workload. Its giving chance to learn and improve skills, i have learned so many things from ginger .

Pros

Games

Cons

Salary is issue

excellent work place

Best place to work enjoyed every moment working in Taj group of hotels and the team was outstanding it was fun loving experience in my life appreciate the efforts of mentors

productive

At Ginger, if you are at stage of starting of your career, as a freasher to kick your career it is one of good company. but due management pressure not for stable career.

Pros

pay, safe culture

Cons

management, pressure

Work to learn

You will learn how to build a team while work with Ginger Hotel .. you will have a better change to know your department more to undertand and work well to grow your skills...

Pros

Celebrations

good organisation to work

Its a good organisation to work with as a starter or fresher. Loads of work to do because of company small stature. Can get a productive experience for future growth.

First Job

it was my first job of my career and it was learning time for me. but good management team and i was appointed in pre opening team of the hotel.

Fun team, helpful and supportive

- Team is always willing to help - Very cooperative and willing - Happy environment - Gives a free hand to implement ideas - Considers others opinions - Safe and secure place to work

Pros

Provides all that one deserves

Cons

Sometimes biased

hotel

very good hotel ... had a very good experience i learned a lot from my senior managers there is no partiality among the employes Ginger Hotel is a budget hotel with clean and fresh environment Free lodging and fooding.

Pros

free fooding and lodgind

Cons

extra hour work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ginger Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ginger Hotels with