GKC Projects Limited
GKC Projects Limited Employee Review

Dusty environs of a civil engineering site

March 6, 2017
This was a very prestigious civil engineering projects in New Delhi being a part of the NBCC managed reconstruction of Kidwal Nagar in New Delhi. The project site was close to the house and the timings were tough. The environs were dusty and the terrain uneven from innumerable diggings at all place. I had a role to supervise the work being done by the labourers and had to stand in the Sun and the rain. The cold winter months also would find me standing up on the roof and supervising. The dust emanating from the dug up soil and the unpacked cement would lay a permanent coating on my skin. As is customary in any civil construction site, the illumination was poor and inadequate at most of the places making it very difficult to move around at night. The canteen food was of very poor quality which one often had to eat with soiled hand in unhygienic conditions. Ultimately, I found it very difficult to sustain in such conditions which almost a took a toll on my health and I quit.
Pros
Being associated with one of the most prestigious civil construction works in the capital.
Cons
Ruining one's health due to terrible working environs.
August 18, 2020
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam,
Good working Environment .Management Effective Project Management systems Effecting project Reporting system, but Lack of strong Mechanical Management wing.
Pros
Free working environment
April 13, 2020
AGM Projects (Former Employee) - Hgd
Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff
February 10, 2020
Sr.Manager Procurement (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.
  1. Dusty environs of a civil engineering site