GKC Projects Limited
View all GKC Projects Limited reviews

GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Review

Knowledge improvement & Encourage Team Work

Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.

Pros

Yearly Benefits, Incentives

Cons

Lack of support from some team members & internal politics

Same location

good

Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.

Learing Place

GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.
Same location

While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GKC Projects Limited