GKC Projects Limited
View all GKC Projects Limited reviews

GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Review

productive and good place to learn

Good opportunity to learn and work.Very supportive management.Sometimes it is also hard to work for continuous work for minimising the breakdowns and minimise the downtime,That is also we enjoyed with the collegues in work.

Pros

free accomoddation and food

Cons

extra hours

Same role

Excelent

Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.
Same location

i learned a lot from the GKC projects linited

A wonderful and memorable day at GKC Projects limited was when i faced my site incharge at site.He is very strict in his position and he want the same from all his subordinates.At first day he asked me that who is reffered to you in this GKC Projects Limited I was tensed by mistake i said wrong name who is reffered me in this company he laughed a lot and me too.
Same location

Ok not bad to learn new things

In 2010 when fire accident held in record room. New things learnt are SAP FI/Co end user. Management & Co workers are supportive but seniors are so hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GKC Projects Limited
  • productive and good place to learn