GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Reviews

Good working Environment .Management Effective Project Management systems Effecting project Reporting system, but Lack of strong Mechanical Management wing.
Pros
Free working environment
Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff
Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.
this company gave the good opportunity for me i learned many things from company it gave the more knowledge for my career growth,thanks for giving this opportunity.
Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site
Gkc is good work place. Management take responsibility to employees. Good canteen facility. Good transport for employees at work place. Good he policy.
I have learnt many things in road construction mainly structures. Good friendly seniors and pay is good compared to other mncs and good holidays and leaves
Execution Works In Building & Sub Contractors Billing.The Hardest Part of the job is Long Duty Hours.Work Location is the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.
While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?
Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.
Pros
Free accomodation, fooding
Cons
Easy hours
one of the best company in Infrastructure industry. top to middle management provide good environment to lower employees. no work pressure on employee
Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
long work hours, no leaves on weekends.
Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.
This was a very prestigious civil engineering projects in New Delhi being a part of the NBCC managed reconstruction of Kidwal Nagar in New Delhi. The project site was close to the house and the timings were tough. The environs were dusty and the terrain uneven from innumerable diggings at all place. I had a role to supervise the work being done by the labourers and had to stand in the Sun and the rain. The cold winter months also would find me standing up on the roof and supervising. The dust emanating from the dug up soil and the unpacked cement would lay a permanent coating on my skin. As is customary in any civil construction site, the illumination was poor and inadequate at most of the places making it very difficult to move around at night. The canteen food was of very poor quality which one often had to eat with soiled hand in unhygienic conditions. Ultimately, I found it very difficult to sustain in such conditions which almost a took a toll on my health and I quit.
Pros
Being associated with one of the most prestigious civil construction works in the capital.
Cons
Ruining one's health due to terrible working environs.
Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge
Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors
Pros
Mess
Cons
Long hour
-Lot of daily workers, continuous Training's, Follow-ups. -I learnt all the basic safety requirements -Co-workers are good in understanding safety rules. -Following up the workers to wear Pp Es. - Training's.
The project I done is most disgusting and the benfits around there was not good at all so I just came from there and searching for the new one so this is the reason.
Good at site but the timings are so long this is the hardest thing as a fresher when i joined there is a lot of pressure in this project working with coullages was good and had a good experince.
Pros
nothing