GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.
GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.
While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.
one of the best company in Infrastructure industry. top to middle management provide good environment to lower employees. no work pressure on employee
Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.
Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge
-Lot of daily workers, continuous Training's, Follow-ups. -I learnt all the basic safety requirements -Co-workers are good in understanding safety rules. -Following up the workers to wear Pp Es. - Training's.
it was challenging to me when preparing performance appraisals