GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Reviews for Management Trainee in New Delhi, Delhi

Found 1 review matching the search
This was a very prestigious civil engineering projects in New Delhi being a part of the NBCC managed reconstruction of Kidwal Nagar in New Delhi. The project site was close to the house and the timings were tough. The environs were dusty and the terrain uneven from innumerable diggings at all place. I had a role to supervise the work being done by the labourers and had to stand in the Sun and the rain. The cold winter months also would find me standing up on the roof and supervising. The dust emanating from the dug up soil and the unpacked cement would lay a permanent coating on my skin. As is customary in any civil construction site, the illumination was poor and inadequate at most of the places making it very difficult to move around at night. The canteen food was of very poor quality which one often had to eat with soiled hand in unhygienic conditions. Ultimately, I found it very difficult to sustain in such conditions which almost a took a toll on my health and I quit.
Pros
Being associated with one of the most prestigious civil construction works in the capital.
Cons
Ruining one's health due to terrible working environs.