GKC Projects Limited logo
GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good working Environment,Timely perks&Benfits

Good working Environment .Management Effective Project Management systems Effecting project Reporting system, but Lack of strong Mechanical Management wing.

Pros

Free working environment

It's professional company

Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff

good

Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.

satisfactory

this company gave the good opportunity for me i learned many things from company it gave the more knowledge for my career growth,thanks for giving this opportunity.

Good company

Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site

Over all good

Gkc is good work place. Management take responsibility to employees. Good canteen facility. Good transport for employees at work place. Good he policy.

Good for newly graduates

I have learnt many things in road construction mainly structures. Good friendly seniors and pay is good compared to other mncs and good holidays and leaves

Hard Work Place

Execution Works In Building & Sub Contractors Billing.The Hardest Part of the job is Long Duty Hours.Work Location is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

Long Hours

Learing Place

GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.

While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?

Productive, good place to work

Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.

Pros

Free accomodation, fooding

Cons

Easy hours

company is employees favourate company

one of the best company in Infrastructure industry. top to middle management provide good environment to lower employees. no work pressure on employee

Productive and gained knowledge in HR functional area

Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long work hours, no leaves on weekends.

highways

Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.

Dusty environs of a civil engineering site

This was a very prestigious civil engineering projects in New Delhi being a part of the NBCC managed reconstruction of Kidwal Nagar in New Delhi. The project site was close to the house and the timings were tough. The environs were dusty and the terrain uneven from innumerable diggings at all place. I had a role to supervise the work being done by the labourers and had to stand in the Sun and the rain. The cold winter months also would find me standing up on the roof and supervising. The dust emanating from the dug up soil and the unpacked cement would lay a permanent coating on my skin. As is customary in any civil construction site, the illumination was poor and inadequate at most of the places making it very difficult to move around at night. The canteen food was of very poor quality which one often had to eat with soiled hand in unhygienic conditions. Ultimately, I found it very difficult to sustain in such conditions which almost a took a toll on my health and I quit.

Pros

Being associated with one of the most prestigious civil construction works in the capital.

Cons

Ruining one's health due to terrible working environs.

Finalising the Works and giving order to Vendors with complete rate analysis

Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge

Balanced workplace

Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors

Pros

Mess

Cons

Long hour

Good workplace with all workers

-Lot of daily workers, continuous Training's, Follow-ups. -I learnt all the basic safety requirements -Co-workers are good in understanding safety rules. -Following up the workers to wear Pp Es. - Training's.

A typical days

The project I done is most disgusting and the benfits around there was not good at all so I just came from there and searching for the new one so this is the reason.

Nothing to say

Good at site but the timings are so long this is the hardest thing as a fresher when i joined there is a lot of pressure in this project working with coullages was good and had a good experince.

Pros

nothing

Excelent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GKC Projects Limited with