GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Culture reviews

Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.
GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.
While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.
Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
long work hours, no leaves on weekends.
Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors
Pros
Mess
Cons
Long hour
I had learn material management functions using SAP. Our company co-workers are very co-operated and supported very much in work. The most enjoyable part of the job is my work.
Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.
Pros
Yearly Benefits, Incentives
Cons
Lack of support from some team members & internal politics