GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Culture reviews

India42 reviews

Clear

good

Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.

Learing Place

GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.

GKC Projects Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.

Productive and gained knowledge in HR functional area

Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long work hours, no leaves on weekends.

Balanced workplace

Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors

Pros

Mess

Cons

Long hour

Executive-SCM

I had learn material management functions using SAP. Our company co-workers are very co-operated and supported very much in work. The most enjoyable part of the job is my work.

Knowledge improvement & Encourage Team Work

Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.

Pros

Yearly Benefits, Incentives

Cons

Lack of support from some team members & internal politics

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GKC Projects Limited