GKC Projects Limited

India42 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

satisfactory

this company gave the good opportunity for me i learned many things from company it gave the more knowledge for my career growth,thanks for giving this opportunity.

Learing Place

GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.

GKC Projects Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.

Productive, good place to work

Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.

Pros

Free accomodation, fooding

Cons

Easy hours

Productive and gained knowledge in HR functional area

Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long work hours, no leaves on weekends.

Finalising the Works and giving order to Vendors with complete rate analysis

Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge

About Working Environment at Gkc

Good but more support must be need for a fresher to work with the organization and to build their own career. Day to day monitoring is needed and the bosses must be more practical.

Pros

working environment is good

Cons

day to day monitering is needed and the bosses must be more pratical

i learned a lot from the GKC projects linited

A wonderful and memorable day at GKC Projects limited was when i faced my site incharge at site.He is very strict in his position and he want the same from all his subordinates.At first day he asked me that who is reffered to you in this GKC Projects Limited I was tensed by mistake i said wrong name who is reffered me in this company he laughed a lot and me too.

Good Working Culture

Had pleasant workng atmosphere and good learning chances for the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GKC Projects Limited