GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

this company gave the good opportunity for me i learned many things from company it gave the more knowledge for my career growth,thanks for giving this opportunity.
GKCPL has given me a opportunity to learn and manage many things during my initial sage of my career.My superior's are friendly nature and supportive.
While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.
Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.
Pros
Free accomodation, fooding
Cons
Easy hours
Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
long work hours, no leaves on weekends.
Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge
Good but more support must be need for a fresher to work with the organization and to build their own career. Day to day monitoring is needed and the bosses must be more practical.
Pros
working environment is good
Cons
day to day monitering is needed and the bosses must be more pratical
A wonderful and memorable day at GKC Projects limited was when i faced my site incharge at site.He is very strict in his position and he want the same from all his subordinates.At first day he asked me that who is reffered to you in this GKC Projects Limited I was tensed by mistake i said wrong name who is reffered me in this company he laughed a lot and me too.
Had pleasant workng atmosphere and good learning chances for the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?