GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Management reviews

Good working Environment .Management Effective Project Management systems Effecting project Reporting system, but Lack of strong Mechanical Management wing.
Pros
Free working environment
Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff
Environment and culture is good. Management is so kind of us and the learning culture, co-operation & co-ordination among employees is good. It is informed that employee morale is commendable.
Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site
Gkc is good work place. Management take responsibility to employees. Good canteen facility. Good transport for employees at work place. Good he policy.
Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.
Pros
Free accomodation, fooding
Cons
Easy hours
one of the best company in Infrastructure industry. top to middle management provide good environment to lower employees. no work pressure on employee
Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.
Good opportunity to learn and work.Very supportive management.Sometimes it is also hard to work for continuous work for minimising the breakdowns and minimise the downtime,That is also we enjoyed with the collegues in work.
Pros
free accomoddation and food
Cons
extra hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?
In 2010 when fire accident held in record room. New things learnt are SAP FI/Co end user. Management & Co workers are supportive but seniors are so hard.
excellent working experience in this company. Good cooperation from management. Employees are very good cooperation.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Working long Hours
I had learn material management functions using SAP. Our company co-workers are very co-operated and supported very much in work. The most enjoyable part of the job is my work.
Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.
Pros
Yearly Benefits, Incentives
Cons
Lack of support from some team members & internal politics
Typical workplace, adequate break times, supportive and helpful upper management.
This is an infrastrutcure company. Its main activity is to lay roads, build irrigation canals. Presently its executing works in the states of Karnataka, Madhyapradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and Chattisgarh.The office timings are from 9.30 am to 6.00pm. Since I am incharge for state of Madhyapradesh , Bihar and chattisgarh I am always looking for VAT rates in these states so that I can claim inputMy Co workers are very cordialThe management is good.We have relaxed day