GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff
Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site
I have learnt many things in road construction mainly structures. Good friendly seniors and pay is good compared to other mncs and good holidays and leaves
Execution Works In Building & Sub Contractors Billing.The Hardest Part of the job is Long Duty Hours.Work Location is the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
long work hours, no leaves on weekends.
Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.
Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors
Pros
Mess
Cons
Long hour
Good opportunity to learn and work.Very supportive management.Sometimes it is also hard to work for continuous work for minimising the breakdowns and minimise the downtime,That is also we enjoyed with the collegues in work.
Pros
free accomoddation and food
Cons
extra hours
Company is good timings time & Salary time also good Company provide vehicle for Engineer. Working period of the company is good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
excellent working experience in this company. Good cooperation from management. Employees are very good cooperation.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Working long Hours
Its very good Company. For employee gives very good benfits
Pros
fooding & boarding
Cons
no working hours
Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.
Pros
Yearly Benefits, Incentives
Cons
Lack of support from some team members & internal politics