GKC Projects Limited

India42 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

goodcompanyhourworkingmanagementworkemployeething

On site heavy pressure, no weekly off's no public holidays

I learned lot of experience hear that is how to talk with others as well as how to react for a situation. But no work satisfaction because daily 14 hour of duty is must there no time to sleep no off no holidays only work.

Pros

Free lunch poor quality

Cons

Above 14 hours on site

It's professional company

Good company and professional managemente Excellent plant and equipment Timely payment of salary Good job satisfaction Friendly management Nice staff

GKC Projects Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good company

Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site

Good for newly graduates

I have learnt many things in road construction mainly structures. Good friendly seniors and pay is good compared to other mncs and good holidays and leaves

Hard Work Place

Execution Works In Building & Sub Contractors Billing.The Hardest Part of the job is Long Duty Hours.Work Location is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

Long Hours

Productive, good place to work

Good company to build your career. Lots of things to learn, great atmosphere to work, helpful staff members & management. Less work loads.facilities are good.

Pros

Free accomodation, fooding

Cons

Easy hours

Productive and gained knowledge in HR functional area

Good work experience, with diverse culture and language, gained more knowledge in HR functional area, specially Payroll good advancement in designation, faced a critical and unfortunate accident of labour and managed with the help of senior managers, settled compensation for labour.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long work hours, no leaves on weekends.

highways

Very nice when i have worked for this company and very good management. I was very happy at working place. I did not worry for salary in my service. Having good policies the company served good facilitates to its employees.

Balanced workplace

Particular about time. Good place to work. Learned project execution with cooperative seniors. Fun working with seniors

Pros

Mess

Cons

Long hour

Excelent

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?

productive and good place to learn

Good opportunity to learn and work.Very supportive management.Sometimes it is also hard to work for continuous work for minimising the breakdowns and minimise the downtime,That is also we enjoyed with the collegues in work.

Pros

free accomoddation and food

Cons

extra hours

nothing

Company is good timings time & Salary time also good Company provide vehicle for Engineer. Working period of the company is good

Pros

Free lunch

learning experience .

excellent working experience in this company. Good cooperation from management. Employees are very good cooperation.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Working long Hours

its very good working environment

Its very good Company. For employee gives very good benfits

Pros

fooding & boarding

Cons

no working hours

Knowledge improvement & Encourage Team Work

Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.

Pros

Yearly Benefits, Incentives

Cons

Lack of support from some team members & internal politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GKC Projects Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GKC Projects Limited