GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

this company gave the good opportunity for me i learned many things from company it gave the more knowledge for my career growth,thanks for giving this opportunity.
Company is good Well management No salary on time Facilities are good provided No holiday on Sunday Half day on Sunday Lots of things to learn on site
Execution Works In Building & Sub Contractors Billing.The Hardest Part of the job is Long Duty Hours.Work Location is the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
While working challenges are there. we get good work culture, company policies are also good, get to learn so many things, job responsibility as well as authorities can get as a challenge.
Its company where we work very friendly. Planning to work like this company. supports us to go independently in work with your knowledge to improve our knowledge
Good at site but the timings are so long this is the hardest thing as a fresher when i joined there is a lot of pressure in this project working with coullages was good and had a good experince.
Pros
nothing
Cons
It was great working here. The work here make u learn new things but employee co-ordination is not there. So work will be delayed
Bad
Bad
Good but more support must be need for a fresher to work with the organization and to build their own career. Day to day monitoring is needed and the bosses must be more practical.
Pros
working environment is good
Cons
day to day monitering is needed and the bosses must be more pratical
Company is good timings time & Salary time also good Company provide vehicle for Engineer. Working period of the company is good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
excellent working experience in this company. Good cooperation from management. Employees are very good cooperation.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Working long Hours