GKC Projects Limited

GKC Projects Limited Employee Reviews

Good working Environment .Management Effective Project Management systems Effecting project Reporting system, but Lack of strong Mechanical Management wing.
Pros
Free working environment
It was great working here. The work here make u learn new things but employee co-ordination is not there. So work will be delayed
Bad
Bad
Good but more support must be need for a fresher to work with the organization and to build their own career. Day to day monitoring is needed and the bosses must be more practical.
Pros
working environment is good
Cons
day to day monitering is needed and the bosses must be more pratical
Good opportunity to learn and work.Very supportive management.Sometimes it is also hard to work for continuous work for minimising the breakdowns and minimise the downtime,That is also we enjoyed with the collegues in work.
Pros
free accomoddation and food
Cons
extra hours
Over all monitoring all site and billing for company and contractor. Material requirement according to site required.
Cons
4.5
A wonderful and memorable day at GKC Projects limited was when i faced my site incharge at site.He is very strict in his position and he want the same from all his subordinates.At first day he asked me that who is reffered to you in this GKC Projects Limited I was tensed by mistake i said wrong name who is reffered me in this company he laughed a lot and me too.
In 2010 when fire accident held in record room. New things learnt are SAP FI/Co end user. Management & Co workers are supportive but seniors are so hard.
Company is good timings time & Salary time also good Company provide vehicle for Engineer. Working period of the company is good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
excellent working experience in this company. Good cooperation from management. Employees are very good cooperation.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Working long Hours
Up to date Daily Progress Report submission. Hire Vehicle Monthly Report. Vehicle monthly costing analysis Report. Vehicle Performance Report. Vehicle maintenance Reports. Vehicle all documents monthly verification. Plant (Batching Plant, Hot mix Plant, Wmm Plant, Crusher Plant) Reports. Daily own equipment and hire log entry. Weekly compile utilization%, avg. and production report. Weekly hsd and petrol reservation. Heavy earth moving machinery Spares parts and Lubes daily reservation. Plants production report declaration, (Crusher, B/Plant, Wmm Plant, HM Plant) Hire work order and Spares Purchase PR (Purchase Requisition) creation. Monthly costing analysis Report. Vehicle maintenance Reports.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GKC Projects Limited?
ļ± PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEā€¦trouble shooting repairs and solving the technical problemsā€¦ ļ± To maintain sparesā€¦consumables... ļ± Prepare monthly /daily plan based on the required work schedulesā€¦ ļ± Prepare budget of projected expenditure based on work planā€¦ ļ± Maintenance and performance reportsā€¦ Responsible for the functions of ā€¦planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
Had pleasant workng atmosphere and good learning chances for the job.
it was challenging to me when preparing performance appraisals
Its very good Company. For employee gives very good benfits
Pros
fooding & boarding
Cons
no working hours
I had learn material management functions using SAP. Our company co-workers are very co-operated and supported very much in work. The most enjoyable part of the job is my work.
Management is encouraging team work to gain new skills, ideas. As we are working on SAP FI it is must to work in a team with all other modules. Now a days it is must to give up igos to work in a team. Only team work can do wonders. I have no igos in doing my job & except the same from others in my team. It is highly appreciate if the manangement can divide the work and assign particular Duties & responsibilities to each employee seperately on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Early Basis. This will provide a safe working environment in an organisation. If we get good comments from superiors, it is always enjoyable.
Pros
Yearly Benefits, Incentives
Cons
Lack of support from some team members & internal politics
Typical workplace, adequate break times, supportive and helpful upper management.
This is an infrastrutcure company. Its main activity is to lay roads, build irrigation canals. Presently its executing works in the states of Karnataka, Madhyapradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and Chattisgarh.The office timings are from 9.30 am to 6.00pm. Since I am incharge for state of Madhyapradesh , Bihar and chattisgarh I am always looking for VAT rates in these states so that I can claim inputMy Co workers are very cordialThe management is good.We have relaxed day
i am a best our work. typing and email sending and sap program up loader and i have knowledge computer repair and software installation and etc work.
Cons
gkcpl is well developing infrastructure company it is an ISO company .. i hope that gkc is going to be a biggest infrastructure company the world...