Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues

I need money

Galway is a good company but all the members or not work to teamly.so team is down to imiduatly.it is very importance of team management.so all the team are work to properly to success the natural environment and natural world.thanking you....

Pros

Feel money

Cons

Easy way all

Productive and Fun Workplace

One of the best company I've ever worked. Provides freedom to improvement. Give more responsibilities so that you can learn & develop.Provide good Salary.

Pros

Diwali Bonus, No Overtime, Work & Life Balance, 3.5 Leave/Months

Productive and fun workplace

This is very crucial Products company for every Humans because there have many benefits to every persons so I suggest to all there joining is very good opportunity to us

Pros

Cons

Yeah

Pruductive

It's very difficult to understand, very much torched, they don't give freedom, lack of tention , given only tips, only talk about work, no one understand about worker,

Pros

Bad food

Cons

It's take hours

Company is good.

Too many politicis here. Boss always prefer someone they are close to. you are important when they need you otherwise they don't know who you are, like everyone. overall friendly environment. No work pressure, like you do goverment job, but complete our work. office time is very good and most important is leave. You can take leave easily. CL EL SL too many leave you can take.its good if you mind only your own job.

It's is direct marketing company

It's like chain link If we want to earn money increase the level by joining candidates under usLate earning processWe should complete level by level to earnNo fixed salary by joining candidates we can achieve levels

Pros

No lunches

Cons

Short hours

Good good good

Good good good it was simply supeerrrbbbb extrodinary fantastic mindblowing....... i never seen this type of business in my life, it was great experience working with glaze trading india pvt ltd.......

Its Not a company to growth, it's a licensed life&time spoiled organisation.

You can easily find their scam by rob money from poor peoples, pupils, illiterate persons. these are their main targets. i'm also a victim in Glaze Trading India pvt.Ltd robbery. they are selling their products for 10k its not even worth of 2k atleast. we can't stop illiterates from this scam. atleast my message stops few of the poor educated people. that money(10k) is alot in 2018 for my family. this time i won't care, cause im doing a job based on my study as a design engineer. they'll rob from us. simply their moto is if they rob one guy to purchase their product he will rob 100's of people to their company. fools people with a simple word "manufactured goods to customer without involving any seller and retailer" with alot taxes and profit for them. they are teaching poor people to rob another's effort by their will.

Pros

no pros to say

Cons

their way of business

Good

It's Good about how to expand or growth our business which we can achieve our dreams in short time,i know from this that how to growth big network and how to handle team how to talk with customers and all how to sales products how to deal ECT.

Network marketing

Work is based on teams and iris like a joining system. If you don't join any person you do not get any income, it is based on lines that make you earn money, If you do not have any team you will be zero

Excellent

5 Hrs work Per Day, I Learned abt Future Settlement In Work, Management was Also Excellent, Culture Is very Good... Like Sir To Sir Respect, There Is no Hard In That Job, Job is only Enjoyable.

I got some education about the society

Some of my position is to maintain team members to work with motivation and finish my target, According to my managers response I have to do my best with Self decipline

Nice but not sure

this company is a direct selling company. this company is product basis e.g health care personal care agriculture etc product produced .in this company work is team work.

Good job In company

is company se jod kar berojgari khatm kar sakte hain aur acche income kar sakte hain Jo aane wali samay me direct selling me kaam karna hi padega Jo is samay present me Asia ki number 1company hai direct selling glaze trading India Private limited is me jodkar apna bhavishy banaye

Very bad work

No such work happens daily.i have learned how talk with customer and others collegue.no such management.there is no any hard part in this job.i m not enjoy in that job

Worst company...worst bad

Don't join this company very very much doing fraud with us very very less income company.....it's like as you take money from your side give hostel fee.. .

It was bad time of my life

It was a very stressful job. Sallery was very poor though it dipends on you but they are paid less than work. The culture was very nice and the environment was very good.

I have learned how to face a critical stages and how to work grow further in a short time

Glaze trading India pvt .lmtd is the best networking company that i have experienced yet. The all staff is very punctual to their respectives as well as their juniors .

Scam fraud and cheating employees are liars ............sentimenttal trapping poor village people with lies....

Strategic frauds to unemployed people and trapping them and filling their pockets. Nothing is true what they say *no own office* no salary job. You buy you sell...overall not suitable for educated persons. And initially you have to pay 12000 for no reason ... 🙁🙁

Best company performancet

Job in this company doing can in this company rules are follow me are fully effort to be a good work in public on glaze how to work in this glaze rules follow me

India's no 1 fake company

1 week before I joined in that company by paying 10000 rs & before that they didn't mention the name Or details of the company & then after paying of money they r telling that it is a network process business & we have to join someone in it & in that way we can get money in the form of salary. So my dear frnds don't trust ur frnds & relatives regarding 2 this type of jobs. They only doing fraud with us & money can't be returned in anyway.

Pros

Fraud company is glaze trading india pvt ltd in udgir & latur

Cons

Don't participate in these type of fraud companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd with

• Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?