Gleam Technologies
View all Gleam Technologies reviews

Gleam Technologies

Gleam Technologies Employee Review

Not so good

For getting the job they said that please give the registration fee of 2000 or more for getting the job. But this could not be happen. If I need a job so how can I pay the money. So please and please give me the job without paying the money at the beginning.

Pros

Cons

Didn't get payment

Waiting for 4 months for payment yet the payment is not done. The executive of this company are making the clients fool by telling different reasons. So please friends don't join I this company.

Fraud Company looting innocent job hunters

Please do not join this company . I joined this company in Jan 2019 for Work from home online form filling job, but I didn't receive my first payment yet! Company Executive Anurupika(extension 1058) joined me for this company and asked me to deposit Rs 2124 as security deposit. Soon after making the deposit, she started ignoring my calls . When I called support team for any doubts, they also didn't give proper response. They didn't check and activate my forms in time.They didn't give correct reasons for my rejected forms. When I met payment eligibility and asked for my salary, they are just postponing date of salary. Please, please, do not join this company for God's sake. They are cheaters.

Typical Data Entry, Form Filling type of work scam

This is a perfect example of 'too good to be true.' They provide with all the details and sample job references and then ask for a security fees with some fake proof refund letter and office address which are not in real. Companies who ask for fees before you get on board or earn a single a penny doing a job are fake, do not fall for them. It is possible that you might work and earn something but that may not be a real work, it will be a made up fake transcript which you type and very soon you will realize the targets set by them are also unrealistic. Please think ten times before you think of joining such schemes, your need for money will only increase when you end up paying some fees to these fake companies. Also remember when a job seems too little or too easy for a lot of money in return, get suspicious and take next steps very carefully.
  • Gleam Technologies