Gleam Technologies

Gleam Technologies Employee Reviews

There is No typical day,I learnt about enquiry Customer indeed and training were provided to customer and lead them in person and report the review to the management.Management gave me a full support to review the customer enquiry and we were all worked as one team and in friendship mind so we were worked as team there no hardest part of the job and every moment are enjoyable part of the job.
Waiting for 4 months for payment yet the payment is not done. The executive of this company are making the clients fool by telling different reasons. So please friends don't join I this company.
Please do not join this company . I joined this company in Jan 2019 for Work from home online form filling job, but I didn't receive my first payment yet! Company Executive Anurupika(extension 1058) joined me for this company and asked me to deposit Rs 2124 as security deposit. Soon after making the deposit, she started ignoring my calls . When I called support team for any doubts, they also didn't give proper response. They didn't check and activate my forms in time.They didn't give correct reasons for my rejected forms. When I met payment eligibility and asked for my salary, they are just postponing date of salary. Please, please, do not join this company for God's sake. They are cheaters.
This is a perfect example of 'too good to be true.' They provide with all the details and sample job references and then ask for a security fees with some fake proof refund letter and office address which are not in real. Companies who ask for fees before you get on board or earn a single a penny doing a job are fake, do not fall for them. It is possible that you might work and earn something but that may not be a real work, it will be a made up fake transcript which you type and very soon you will realize the targets set by them are also unrealistic. Please think ten times before you think of joining such schemes, your need for money will only increase when you end up paying some fees to these fake companies. Also remember when a job seems too little or too easy for a lot of money in return, get suspicious and take next steps very carefully.
The Company has developed within short period at every where. The company has providing every working executive has to developing technical skills. the working place has to find out good environment to work
Pros
no hardwark to work in working hours
Cons
need to develp comapnt still
For getting the job they said that please give the registration fee of 2000 or more for getting the job. But this could not be happen. If I need a job so how can I pay the money. So please and please give me the job without paying the money at the beginning.
Cons
“Gleam Technologies” Friendly and fun nature In Gleam Technologies Work nature was easy, all superiors are in friendly nature. I can improve my communication skill and confidence. Got all support from the management. the hardest part of the job was taking continues calls .for my higher studies I was drop the job. Dynamic & innovative work environment with focus on impact creation
Cons
crazy hours during work
It is good company.They have more workers on that company,he provide a more projects to the workers.They company had trust the workers and he support good.and also very easy to work.
Pros
This job is work at home in my city.
Cons
less salary
A day when client called me and assigned me a work to complete on same day.i worked for almost 20 hours to complete the task.
There is no hard part in my job except when it comes to ambiguity from the client side requirement. I have developed excellent programming skills and communication abilities by woking with my co workers and by interacting with clients The most enjoyable part of the job is the job it self
Pros
free enviroment
Cons
extra working hours without acknowledgement
  1. Employee Reviews