Gleam Technologies

Gleam Technologies Management reviews

Clear

Safety and Fun Place

There is No typical day,I learnt about enquiry Customer indeed and training were provided to customer and lead them in person and report the review to the management.Management gave me a full support to review the customer enquiry and we were all worked as one team and in friendship mind so we were worked as team there no hardest part of the job and every moment are enjoyable part of the job.

Didn't get payment

Waiting for 4 months for payment yet the payment is not done. The executive of this company are making the clients fool by telling different reasons. So please friends don't join I this company.

Fraud Company looting innocent job hunters

Please do not join this company . I joined this company in Jan 2019 for Work from home online form filling job, but I didn't receive my first payment yet! Company Executive Anurupika(extension 1058) joined me for this company and asked me to deposit Rs 2124 as security deposit. Soon after making the deposit, she started ignoring my calls . When I called support team for any doubts, they also didn't give proper response. They didn't check and activate my forms in time.They didn't give correct reasons for my rejected forms. When I met payment eligibility and asked for my salary, they are just postponing date of salary. Please, please, do not join this company for God's sake. They are cheaters.

"This company going to broadcast every where"

The Company has developed within short period at every where. The company has providing every working executive has to developing technical skills. the working place has to find out good environment to work

Pros

no hardwark to work in working hours

Cons

need to develp comapnt still

A stress free environment with friendly colleagues.But need salary hike atleast once in a year and the hardest part of the job is unable to take leave

“Gleam Technologies” Friendly and fun nature In Gleam Technologies Work nature was easy, all superiors are in friendly nature. I can improve my communication skill and confidence. Got all support from the management. the hardest part of the job was taking continues calls .for my higher studies I was drop the job. Dynamic & innovative work environment with focus on impact creation

Cons

crazy hours during work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gleam Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6