Gleam Technologies

Gleam Technologies Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Fraud Company looting innocent job hunters

Please do not join this company . I joined this company in Jan 2019 for Work from home online form filling job, but I didn't receive my first payment yet! Company Executive Anurupika(extension 1058) joined me for this company and asked me to deposit Rs 2124 as security deposit. Soon after making the deposit, she started ignoring my calls . When I called support team for any doubts, they also didn't give proper response. They didn't check and activate my forms in time.They didn't give correct reasons for my rejected forms. When I met payment eligibility and asked for my salary, they are just postponing date of salary. Please, please, do not join this company for God's sake. They are cheaters.

Not so good

For getting the job they said that please give the registration fee of 2000 or more for getting the job. But this could not be happen. If I need a job so how can I pay the money. So please and please give me the job without paying the money at the beginning.

Pros

Cons

It will work at any where any time and any place

It is good company.They have more workers on that company,he provide a more projects to the workers.They company had trust the workers and he support good.and also very easy to work.

Pros

This job is work at home in my city.

Cons

less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gleam Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6