Glendale Academy International

Glendale Academy International Employee Reviews

all day learning new things..job work was not too heavy management was friendly
It is less clarity unqualified supervisors with poor skills will supervise on us. It is monotonous job we carry there.Toomuch writing task less clarity on job. I feel it is mere waste of time. Less involvement in key roles people are careless and negligent on their roles. They bargain in salaries . They retain the summer salary. Illogical pay cuts are recurrente.careless management. Too much thumping of work load on a teacher.
Pros
Free lunch, transport
Cons
Too many meetings too much redtapism, undue delay in works. Minority culture.
I worked there but management not good as I expected with name but nothing to be true they removed me for no reason. As culprit was from both but I need to quit and the director didn't want to say the reason too.
Pros
Nothing is good all fake
Cons
Fake management
Excellent working atmosphere . Child centered teaching combined with flexibility in teaching styles as MI skills are an integral part of lesson planning. Various extra curricular activities; life skill classes ; value education sessions areall offered which makes the environment conducive for the overall development of the child.
It was a good organization but the quality of management was not so secure, One day their was no support staff at work we have to serve water & snacks to parents every work is important in life one should have experience it. Colleagues are nice and help coordinating things.The management ask to be multilingual areas of work at any time but with the less pay scale. As being an educational organization it has all the varieties of people in daily interaction and all are involved in any event or function at school..
Pros
nthng
Cons
nthng