GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Reviews

i was teaching in the school for about 1 year and was a good experience with the facilities and working staff. School got good facilities as well for both students and teachers
I love each day at school. The collaborative sessions with the teachers, fun work culture and unique methodologies are used to teach the students. I learn with and through others. The 80 hours of dedicated training sessions surely help a lot. I am glad to be a part of such a renowned institution.
Pros
Sharing knowledge and collective experiences with other teachers, creative means adopted to enhance student engagement.
Cons
Having longer holiday vacations during festivals could be of great help!
It's a good working experience for this company and I learned a lot from this organization. there is never been pressure in this company to work. I am working for the last 2 years in this company.
GIIS is a good place for teachers who wants to upskill their skills. Enjoyed wonderful Festival celebration, This organization provides all facilities to teachers according to their needs. Teachers have to make worksheets, papers, and have to check notes as well as assignments on time.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Alternate Saturday Stay-back for teachers
Please don't join as an employee as a teacher in prachin global school... they dont give salary and MD will torture all the time management will treat employees like slaves. They never think about employee welfare they dont know meaning also. Even Saundays also working. They dont give minimum leaves to employees. O% Employees are satisfied.
My policy is to give 100 percent abilities by keeping the complete dedication towards our given work because once the work is assigned its ours responsibility.
Overall good,good environment, punctuality about time, staff are all well behaved, nice Infra,as my timing was 9to 5, I lived my work it's totallly independent work, systematic
Learned through various workshops and trainings. Interacted with children one-on-one and in small groups to enhance and support learning activities.. Proven leader at effectively guiding classroom activities, tutoring and evaluating tests and assignments. Skillful in promoting student engagement through fun teaching methods,
Never preffer to join in global indian international school (arca educational society) they dont give salary and MD will torture all the time management will treat employees like slaves. They never think about employee welfare they dont know meaning also. Even Saundays also working. They dont give minimum leaves to employees. O% Employees are satisfied.
Love this place and miss it every day. I miss you all ! The students are amazing, the teachers are friendly and the administration is supportive of their teachers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL?
Good school,good work place,parents are ok ,many benefits of working here like good governance and light atmosphere.No health benefits.working hour is also ok.
I've been an employee here for more than 3 years. Work environment is quite challenging so lots of opportunities to learn. Lots of training and events keep happening and so everyone is occupied all the time. However, when it comes to payment, HR related help, Promotions, its a big disappointment. Esp. once you leave the organization, they forget all about payments and salaries that need to be cleared. That's a shame and gives a clear picture of how people are undervalued here. Everything is good when one is a part of the organization but once you leave, people fail to recognize you
Good Experience, work life balance is good! Had great and helpful colleagues. Learnt a lot from my seniors. Good experience for fresher's as well. Overall appreciable!
Many things to learn from here, like how to work with limited resources. Different types of people make you learn different aspects of approaching a task.
nice place for women to work, very cooperative management, people are there to guide in every step , very helpful team . career growth is good. happy and friendly work culture.
It's a good place to work. Sometimes the number of events can be overwhelming. Good amount of work and people are fun to work with. Enjoyed working at the school.
I did my internship over there and was a pleasant experience but being an intern no stipend was offered. It was a great learning for me during my tenure as a pre primary teacher
Pros
Good friendly environment
Cons
No stipend
Happy to work there and school follows a good culture.Learnt a lot by working there and I even learnt to communicate with others.Fun to work there as the co-workers are very helpful and caring
A enjoyable jobas to had an hands on experience in recruiting payroll admission. co workers not so cooperative. Management was ignorant
Pros
Had to leave job due to transfer
Cons
Had to leave job due to transfer
everything is good over here, and i m happy with my job, the only thing is that i want to switch is that i m not suitable with the food over here. and if i got a better replacement compared to current one i will change my job.
We can develop work experience , time management, Discipline, talk less work more proverb suits a lot. We can enjoy work
Pros
No lunch