GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Reviews

India63 reviews

teacherschoolstudentlearnexperiencegoodenvironmentlot

Competitive

It’s good place to work although have the work pressure. Have to reach targets. Management is supportive. Work timings were good. Salary is not right for the right person.

Cons

Rotational week offs

Good Management

The management cares for its employees a lot. No politics. Very good working environment. Superior management were very helpful and supportive in work.

Pros

engaging activities

Cons

Na

GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness

Job security

Job security is good and the way of working is transparent. Wonderful pedagogy and policies are safe and secure. Excellent enviroment to work and gorw your carrer.

Pros

Team outing

Cons

Na

Good Management

I was a former staff member of the admissions team and to be honest I was very happy with the management and my co-workers. Office work hours sometimes get extended which I think might happen at any organization.

Pros

team outing

Cons

Nothing specific to mention !

Great management

The school premises and building is awesome. Salary payment is on time. Work culture is very professional and amzing. Super happy with the management!

Pros

Awesome cafeteria and free transportation provided.

Cons

A wonderful school to work with. Hardly any cons to point out

Good facility

The school management showed complete faith in my teaching methods and cooperated at every level. Am glad to be a part of this esteemed institution..

Pros

Na

Cons

nothing i can think of

Superb Management

I have joined as a fresher here. I learnt to balance my work. Superb management. Co-workers are very friendly to me. My students are the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Na

Cons

The salary structure can improve.

Great teamwork and colleagues

It is a very good workplace for gaining knowledge in a minimum time period. You can create and use your ideas when required and also participate in different activities or work.

Pros

Cooperative co-workers and healthy atmosphere

Cons

The salary structure can improve.

Excellent and very supportive management

Excellent and very supportive management. the most enjoyable part of the job is they Encourages new thoughts and ideas and never hesitates to implement them. Overall, I am happy.

Pros

Supportive work environment and friendly colleagues

Cons

I love working here.

Good start for a fresher here

Am an English teacher and I have been working here for the past few months. I learned new skills like how to manage a classroom effectively and how to teach children in an engaging way.

Pros

Supportive work environment and friendly colleagues

Cons

I love working here.

Good pay and working environment

I love working here. Amazing facilities and good pay. The working environment is friendly and there is flexibility for teachers. Very good classrooms and outdoor sports facilities

Great place to work and friendly staff

Satisfied working here. The work atmosphere is good. Teachers have the liberty to explore new horizons with students. The campus facilities are very good.

A very pleasant place to work.

The facilities and infrastructure offered to us are really commendable. Most of the students are well-behaved and obedient. Co-workers are also helpful.

Very good lab facilities.

The labs are really well built. It feels great to work at such a well-decorated school with a number of facilities and the liberty to explore new things.

Good school for employees

The school has got a lot to offer to talented candidates and the person who wants to work for some extra hours..other benefits and transport facility is excellent.

Pros

Free transport (ac)

Cons

Nothing that I know of.

Positive work culture

Nice working environment. Positive and the most enjoyable part of the job is respectful work culture. Am happy to be a part of this esteemed institution.

Pros

Great infrastructure.

Cons

Keep up the good work.

Great dance rooms

There are several interested and budding Bharatanatyam dancers in this school. Training them is a great experience and the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

None that come to mind

I love working here, great experience!

GIIS is a good school, the management works closely with teachers in structuring the curriculum in a beneficial way for students and they don't put too much pressure on teachers.

Super cooperative management

I work in the admissions dept. at GIIS and I absolutely love working here! Great work-life balance, good relationship with the teaching departments and management is mindful of any personal issues any of the staff may have

I Am Satisfied With My Job.

I've been teaching Maths here for over a year now. And I must say that I am satisfied with my job. The staff are supportive, and the students are very disciplined. I never faced major issues in GIIS.

Well organized

GIIS's management is well-organized. In the schools I worked before, music was not considered as one of the main subjects, but GIIS does. The school helps me and the students with all the materials and facilities needed to practice music.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL with