Global Infotech

Global Infotech Employee Reviews

Basically it was Management ok. I learned language It helpful women's More and more job heard work Company calture was good Enjoyed part of work Always helpful this job data entry
Learned a lot from my organisation. The director and staff members were all cooperative. The work environment was very friendly. Customer service was brilliant. The managerial department planning and working was also fantastic. Calm and peaceful environment. Issue handling and support services were also excellent. Working and reaching at desired goals was the company main goal.
Having a work with them no to much good but its on an average.To much work they gave them limit of the time is too short to complete the the whole work.
Learned collaboration skills with all functional areas ( accounting ,marketing,production,operation and sales.skills to manage communication initiatives to create and implement marketing plans that achieve organisational goal.
It lecturer not my professional not my passion,my passion is designed engineered related to civil engineering auto cad ,3d max drowning .so my job is not my professional that's why I switch this job
Pros
No freedom
Cons
Good work culture and good people to work with.Better opportunities to grow and good learning.The management is friendly and good.Best company to start your career.
Healthy environment to work. Salary offered is low and not upto the mark. Appraisals are not quick as well as not high.. minimum as it could be. Timing of office is good effective..
Pros
Yearly events, cultural programs.
Cons
Low appraisal
Global Infotech is an American consulting firm specializing in Android, Connected Cars, Big Data, Salesforce (Certified Consulting Partner), Enterprise IT, Product Engineering and Testing solutions.
Learn many new things which I don't know earlier.My research and development work has been appericiated and added and included in coding standard of the company.
Designed and Developed software solution in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning which includes ERP and Education management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Infotech?
A small company with high goals. Great work culture and learning curve.
Pros
Nice management
Cons
less facilities in office
a typical day at work learned new things good management co-workers were supportive Traveling too much every day to different companies as technician Getting practical experience and getting promotions