Global Infotech

Global Infotech Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Management was good

Basically it was Management ok. I learned language It helpful women's More and more job heard work Company calture was good Enjoyed part of work Always helpful this job data entry

Good place and good working envirment of company good company support and interctive offers and all

Good company given on time payment and salary good environment and good location of company so this company was good and this time covid 19 period company given good opportunities for work from home

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Good company

Workplace culture

Learned a lot from my organisation. The director and staff members were all cooperative. The work environment was very friendly. Customer service was brilliant. The managerial department planning and working was also fantastic. Calm and peaceful environment. Issue handling and support services were also excellent. Working and reaching at desired goals was the company main goal.

good

Having a work with them no to much good but its on an average.To much work they gave them limit of the time is too short to complete the the whole work.

Healthy work environment

Learned collaboration skills with all functional areas ( accounting ,marketing,production,operation and sales.skills to manage communication initiatives to create and implement marketing plans that achieve organisational goal.

Product and fun work space

It lecturer not my professional not my passion,my passion is designed engineered related to civil engineering auto cad ,3d max drowning .so my job is not my professional that's why I switch this job

Pros

No freedom

Good work culture

Good work culture and good people to work with.Better opportunities to grow and good learning.The management is friendly and good.Best company to start your career.

Good and a suitable environment.

Healthy environment to work. Salary offered is low and not upto the mark. Appraisals are not quick as well as not high.. minimum as it could be. Timing of office is good effective..

Pros

Yearly events, cultural programs.

Cons

Low appraisal

Nice place

Global Infotech is an American consulting firm specializing in Android, Connected Cars, Big Data, Salesforce (Certified Consulting Partner), Enterprise IT, Product Engineering and Testing solutions.

Learn new things

Learn many new things which I don't know earlier.My research and development work has been appericiated and added and included in coding standard of the company.

Worked as Software Engineer

Designed and Developed software solution in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning which includes ERP and Education management.

Global Infotech

A small company with high goals. Great work culture and learning curve.

Pros

Nice management

Cons

less facilities in office

My 1st IT Experince

a typical day at work learned new things good management co-workers were supportive Traveling too much every day to different companies as technician Getting practical experience and getting promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Global Infotech with