Global Opportunities

Global Opportunities Employee Reviews

Work culture at Global Opportunities is inspiring seen my seniors working here for the past 10+ years. Seen people grow from scratch.

It's a wonderful place to work and be associated with, as our leaders are employee centric & compassionate towards all employee who want to work. Right time in and right time out finishing your work for the day is the only expectations. All country heads are always supportive. Must recommend for anyone looking for better prospects.

Worst place to work here

No job security lots of pressure. They only give callings to do. They appoint for some other destination but when u join u have to do only calling. Suddenly they put on LWP without given prior notice. Salary also didn't pay properly in the situation of lockdown. They do not have proper management. Job security is 0 here. They can remove u anytime.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Pressure. Job security

Healthy Work Environment

I have seen utmost care for employees here and a great encouragement for everybody + astronomical perks for great performers. Employees mostly work pan India and get a chance to participate in international meetings, seminars and training sessions.

Learn and grow !

It’s a pleasure to be a part of Global opportunities family, Have been working here as a senior counsellor since September 2018. The journey so far is really Good, Challenging, Learning Oriented, Growing every day in the organisation. Top management is very supportive, I personally feel company works with a very simple policy “ Do right to the company and the company will do right to you” , company take care of their employees who justifies and does their work with sincerity. Looking forward to work many more years to come and grow as the company grows. Having said all, we as a team help all prospective student to achieve their dream of studying abroad. Cheers to GO Family !!!

It was a great experience working with global

The management and the whole staff was very helpfull. And I learned alot from my work place. Workplace culture is also very smart and good. I would love to work again with this company

Productive and enjoyable company

Day work, good company, management is very cooperative, enjoyable part of th job in environment friendly, staff is good, Delhi office is also very helpful

Productive and fun workplace with friendly people

As a student who had just passed school, taking a job and that too with such elder and knowledgeable people I was scared to go in the starting but once I went there and got to know the people, everyone so kind and understanding, I loved working with them for hours and just doing my job with all my focus and hardwork.

worst

worst experience.lots of politics giving preference to personal links not so good with talent and team work worst management ever seen. no security in terms of employment and job permanency no exit interviews nothing of that sort. no attention towards giving good pay scale to the talent

Best employer and great environment

Great platform to explore and reach carrier goals cooperative management lovely atmosphere on the whole one shop stop for employees and students as well ...good luck

Formal and Cooperative

Global Opportunities has a very supportive work environment. The company's philosophy is service and support for each other. As such,the team @ GO despite a formal setting works informally without much effort. This is something that very few companies provide.

Pros

Friendly and Supportive

Cons

Lack of hierarchy

Good place to work. Daily training to learn new things veryday. Supportive staff. Excellent work environment. Give your best to get best. Good location

Good company

Good company to work. Working culture is good. Management is good and supportive. 5 days work. Excellent good environment. Fun working environment. Bxhdbfbdi

Fun loving work culture!!

I've been so lucky to work with such great people: people that are such hard workers and have such a respect and appreciation for one another. I've been blessed with that, so really, I've got no choice but to be an all-around good person.

Pros

5 days working culture..

Cons

Too much work load!!

Review about Global opportunities

I am working in Global Opportunities since last 1.5 years in the Marketing team ...its a great company to work with ....nice career growth...along with nice learning opportunities.

Great Company to Work

I will Working since last 1 Year in global opportunities great working atmosphere ..Great management team...offering best salary package in the market...Recommend to all seeking career in Education Feild

Great Education Consultants

Good overseas education consultants for students who wish to study abroad with really humble and cooperative staff, working here as research analyst, helping students with different universities and colleges.

Company Review

Working in Global Opportunities Since last 3 years ...Great working atmosphere...along with learning opportunities and career growth. Working in the Research Analyst team .Igot information about various universities along with courses offered by them.

Best place to work

It's been a great experience working with Global Opportunities. I would strongly recommend students to pursue their education plans through Global Opportunities as every case is well taken care of and the higher management intervenes as required. Integrity is maintained at a high level and the dedication of all employees is commendable.

Excellent

Great company to work for. This gave me time to understand the role and the company and to meet prospective colleagues. I appreciated that they took this seriously.

Review about global opportunities

I am working with the company from last 4 months. Great atmosphere to work.Nice people to work with and a perfect platform for a great career growth.

Global Opportunities - Great Company to work as an employee

I have been working in this organization since last 2 years ....very nice atmosphere...great management...paying structure is nice...recommend to all who wants a career in the education feild

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Opportunities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Global Opportunities with