GLOBAL SOLUTIONS

GLOBAL SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Everything is going fine due to heavy burden on particular person feels stressed and I didn't expect a future growth while working in this company tqqq
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very good environment, Colleagues were motivating & amazing boss. Preferably good for fresher and gives a boost to their career. Got to learn new things every day.
Utilize my skills and knowledge to be maximum in a challenging and innovative working environment. Dedicate myself towards the prosperity of the company.. Good understanding of sales and marketing tactics Excellent communication and customer service skills Outgoing personality and willing to work with the public on a daily basis Able to stand and walk for long periods of time Outgoing, energetic, and able to demonstrate common sense when handling problems A strong desire to work and able to demonstrate respect
altogether working here was a great learning experience . was a good company for non experienced working class. long sessions and training modules.altogether good place for newbies.
A great place to work at. Lots of things to learn in the field of designing. Friendly environment. Very less work load. Great team leaders. Ideal Job Timings.
IT been very long time since i am working for global sloutions pvt. Management is very good which has help me improve my profile. hardest part of my job would be very very long working hours still its good to be associated with my current company
Pros
Best company envvironment
Cons
very very long hours
Good place to work with challenging opportunities.Transparency in management, motivational workshop & events.Good work culture. Company keep on doing various survey and training to for there employees.
Pros
transparency
Cons
shifting to other city
Suitable only for people interested in door to door marketing. No transparency and trust worthy in the job.paid only on the basis of number of sales you do a month.
Pros
Helps you develop self confidence
Cons
Lots actually. Join only if you are ready for door to door marketing for years
Very good experience. One of the enjoyable jobs. Started my carrier with this job. Hence everything was new for me. Learnt a lot through this job. Very good work culture.
very active,i learn more communication skills,management part is nice.hardest part is no growthing of hard work. co-workers are nice. communicating with public is most enjoyable part of job.
Cons
It was very fun to work there but salary is very less. In typical hours they will give a leave to me but they will cut day pay in my salary. learned how to behave with every one.
Pros
free lunch n transport expences
Cons
12 hours
-Once had a typical day,when my 2 seniors were on a leave on the day. -I learned a lot from my seniors,Learn about how to Install AD,adding clients,hours permits.....etc -Management was good,as my boss was very friendly with all the workers.he treat with us like a co-leage. -Good possitive response from my co-workers. -I don't consider any hardest part in my job. -Having lunch together was my enjoy able part.
Pros
No free lunch...We all bring lunch boxes
Cons
Fix timing.
It is a consultancy. The main motive of this company is charging from the candidate. It's kind of fraud company.
as i moved to dublin for my masters so that i am looking a job in dublin.
Working As Graphic Designer,There are 5-6 designer. Working in CorelDraw,Photoshop, Illustratr, Flash.