Global Sources

Global Sources Management reviews

Clear

Productive workplace

Learn about marketing trends on China suppliers Top down management style. Need few level of approval before anything can be done. Overall, pleasant environment with nice colleagues to work with.

An organization that provides lots of opportunities to learn and grow.

Joined the company in 1984 as an account executive in HK, and was promoted to sales manager after two years of field work. Left the company for Taiwan in 1988 and rejoined the company in 1992 until now. I learned a lot while working in different positions at Global Sources such as selling skills, sales management, strategic marketing planning, content and editorial development, digital marketing, overseas market development and management, communication skills and people management and many more. I like taking up new challenges as everytime I could learn and drive myself to perform beyond my limits. The hardest part of the job is to keep talented people stay with the company especially in China.

Pros

Provide a lot of learning and career development opportunities

Developed integrated marketing plans for domestic companies looking to reach electronic OEMs in SE Asia and Chna

This position requires a knowledge of client and prospects to better enable them to reach qualified buyers of electronic components within OEMs in SE Asia and China.Maintain current client base and renew ad contractsDevelop programs based on client needs and budgetsManage territory and make personal presentations of marketing proposals and new product opportunitiesKeen knowledge of print and online platforms available to clients and prospectsContinually prospect for new advertisers through business news, internet search, and industry trade showsDomestic and international travel required

Pros

superior management support

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Sources?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Sources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Global Sources
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?