Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd
View all Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd reviews

Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd

Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd Employee Review

A good learning place

Global Vectra is one of the best Helicopter maintenance organization and here one would become a tough and a learned engineer as here we need to learn alot of the technical aspects on the chopper.

Same role

In Global Vectra i learned a lot about the Helicopter's maintenance and standards, i got a positive environment.

Global Vectra is very nice to work. I have worked in Kedarnath & Amarnath operation, where i got a chance to work freely on helicopter. I worked under supervision of AME, he is really excellent to work, to teach and he always helped me to get more information as i needed to know about helicopter's maintenance.
Same roleSame location

good friendly team work

its large operational work company with ongc & and other here u have to work hard and take alot of responsibiltys
Same location

Excellent company to work with

Best company I have worked with. Very professional and there is scope for individual growth. The work is very challenging which squeezes you at times and may be too much to handle for many. But, I have always enjoyed the challenge in the various assignments which involved operating at all corners of India. Well managed by young management team.

Pros

Very challenging leading to overall development of an individual

Cons

Long hours and less family time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd
  • A good learning place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?