Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd
View all Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd reviews

Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd

Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd Employee Review

Global Vectra is very nice to work. I have worked in Kedarnath & Amarnath operation, where i got a chance to work freely on helicopter. I worked under supervision of AME, he is really excellent to work, to teach and he always helped me to get more information as i needed to know about helicopter's maintenance.

Same role

A good learning place

Global Vectra is one of the best Helicopter maintenance organization and here one would become a tough and a learned engineer as here we need to learn alot of the technical aspects on the chopper.
Same role

good friendly team work

its large operational work company with ongc & and other here u have to work hard and take alot of responsibiltys

good

good Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems. Basic analytical experience. Proficient typing skills. Data organization and storage knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd
  • In Global Vectra i learned a lot about the Helicopter's maintenance and standards, i got a positive environment.