Globesta Auditors and Accountants

Globesta Auditors and Accountants Employee Reviews

I had been given training in Peachtree software. Did finalization of accounts in Tally ERP9, auditing, preparation of income tax and GST. Completed accounts of various companies.
Professional Work culture with really motivating management, hep us to bring the best out of us. it was great experience to work as a team , an able to improve my abilities and qualities
its a audit based company dealing in accounts of different types of firms, working with this organisation helps me to deal with accounts of different types of organisations.
Pros
flexible working hours
Globesta Auditors & Accountants is incorporated by a team of chartered accontants & international business professionals. We deliver Complete Accounting Services, Monthly Business Health Check-up, Business Support Services, Accounts Practical Training& On-site Staffing under one roof to every business we serve in India & abroad by a team of Qualified Auditors, Accountants, IT, Legal, & Business Professionals.
This a team of chartered accountants and international business professionals. They deliver complete audit and accounts work as per IFRS to every business.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons