Glocal Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Not Very Good but Average

I'm working with this organization from last 1years. I am very thankful to be associated with this organization because when in this current situation people are getting laid off or not getting full payments every month due to COVID-19 pandemic, I am receiving my full salary every month and the management is average in my frank opinion. I would like to say one more thing, I joined here as an IT executive but now I have to do Telecalling work here despite my own reluctance. It is entirely a decession of management, which I don't like at all.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Work Satisfaction

Horrible work culture, horrible management.

The people in the company do not respect hierarchy, and the management encourages such behavior of the employees. No value of honest skillset. Working here is just a waste of time.

Cons

Long hours of work, same work is to be done repeated in 3-4 ways, thus creating a backlog in the overall activities

Place to experiment & learn

Glocal is redefining the way healthcare is delivered and is a path breaking company. It is resilient and innovative. When there is gloom & doom all around, it is at the forefront of delivery and innovation and has expanded to 8 countries. It is a place for learning and thinking. One has to be at the forefront of initiative and solving problems. Those that take their own responsibility and set their own standards do very well. Be prepared for flux and rapid change and new responsibilities.

Pros

Learning & growth opportunities

Cons

Demanding and needs commitment to work

Excellent company for those who have a mission to take healthcare to the needy

Glocal helped by career by giving me a firm footage on analytical & auditing skills of medical care. The senior management is very cooperative informal & helpful. They paid me full salary when I was sick for more than a month. I wish them all the best

Work as you like with out salary

Join only if you can survive without salaries. Horrible management, you will never be able to understand your job role. I have worked for one year in this company. Salary pending for 5 months.

Pros

Go as you like, culture has no value.

Cons

No salary, no communication, no policy

Without salary Work here

There is no Salary there is no hard work. Nothing to learned. There is no management to manage Workplace culture there is no Place and no culture The hardest part of this company is not a company in Rajasthan The most enjoyable part of the Job Grooming here and there.this is field work

Good organization

Working with team is not bad. Supportive supervisor and teammate.Easy to survive but show the patience to fulfil the necessary needs. All departments are good.

Pros

Team lunches

Cons

Happiness occurs short hours.

productive n fast paced organization

A great company to prove yourself.i enjoyed working in this company as the effort i put in was always appreciated and was encouraged to keep up the good work. The hardest part of the job was recruiting doctors.

Not Productive, need to be multitasking

You have been selected for one job, but after few days you may have to go through completely other company jobs, projects. As a project job off days are not available, that is acceptable as far but I will not get even few basis holidays off adjustments - which HO staffs must get. We may appoint as an store incharge but in few days you may have to do your job as project incharge without any increment. May have to change state for job for days without any increment or appraisal.

Pros

Free Foodings & Accomodation

Cons

Days of work with no off days

A place where a lot of innovation was necessary as we work in semi rural areas

The work was difficult as we had to put in much more efforts for innovations. Equipment, medicines and consumables taken for granted in large cities could not be made available in our locations at all times. The work place culture was exceedingly good, we took inputs from all to get the job done. The most difficult part was when due to absence of essential equipment or drugs there were patient deaths and of course seeing a patient go home was the most joyful thing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glocal Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd?

Not so good

Monotonous job. my job only make Hospital Building drawing. no architect here I do the job as architect which I am not. Remuneration is very poor as per responsibility.

Typical work culture & Management

Only CEO Sir View is cleared ,rest of all directors don't know their Mission & Vision.Only working employees own relatives can exist this organisation.

Pros

Cons

Nil

Nice Work Culture

It is very fun to work in Glocal Healthcare.The Work environment is very nice.The Co worker are very friendly and helpfull.

Is Good

i not fessing problem on my jobs time I had great opportunity to learn about accounts

Pros

Not Perfect Time

Marketing, Traing Co ordinate, Communicate with Govt officials

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glocal Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Glocal Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd