GMR Group logo
GMR Group

GMR Group Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Dream and achieve BIG

Excellent work culture. Very informative and supportive management team. Challenging assignments. Sky also is not the limit (since you are in airport business). Multi function assignments. Fun and productive ......

work life balance

Good company to work with, especially when you have responsibilities, and you want work life balance, ethical company, respect employees a lot.........

Productive and Learning

Learned managing skills where i am not good initially. Good infrastructure managing skills. Good Ethics and Cultured that are part of GMR. Good place to work.

Pros

IT Infrastructure

Cons

slow-paced process

From a financial management job to infrastruture

The company provided me a complete opportunity for new skill development from highway construction maintenance and tolling division. I enjoyed facing everyday challenges.

Soso

GMR calling people from distant n niched seasoned position,long established secured job without consideration simply they chuck out some one without giving any chances to prove worth just due to ear pumping.It must be curtailed.not giving liberty to work keep as computer hand mouse 🐭.

Good Place

A great opportunity for learning and a great platform. Right strategy and guidance. Freedom to take risks and implement . Good and helpful Seniors and peers

good company culture

I want to work again if opportunity came in gmr its good company and timely salary in the company holiday and working hours also good boss are very good and supporting always

Good to work with GMR Group

Its a Team work approach and great place to work @ GMR Group and Mannagement more supportive to the team and lots of trainings and Employees engagement.

I felt very good working with GMR GROUP

The atmosphere and the culture at GMR Group was very good,ofcourse job safety at 100 percent.There was a competative vibes all over the working area where we can find new ideas which improves our growth

Its very Good Ethical Values & Believes Excellent company

During my tennure at GMR Group.. It is very excited to work in assigned prestigious DFCC railway project... Achieved 30% completion of total project BOQ.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GMR Group?

Happy to work with corporate culture

The organization is very good for development in the carrier, for youngsters a good opportunity to study higher education and learn. Having a team spirit in corporate office

Working culture is very poor.

Though working culture in any infrastructure company varies from site to site, it was worst here where I was working as Section Incharge. Without providing resources; local management asks progress and invoice. Local management is totally failed to achieve the targets and the project which was suppose to complete in 2020 now can't even complete in 2022. If local management is fail and top management is doing nothing, than you can also understandvery well about top management as well. I am writing only for transportation department and not for others.

It's a nice place to work

GMR Group is a well diversified business where we can learn a lot as we will get a nice environment to work with great people. But when compared to the benefits with any other respective companies we'll get less benefits.

Good Working atmosphere and enjoyable.

It was indeed an enjoyable experience after having served in the pre retirement era for 30+ years. If I can still get another opportunity, will certainly relish and grab it. Will advise to serve them. BOL.

Pros

Good working Atmosphere. Job security is good too.

Cons

Scope for promotions are not that encouraging.

A good company to work

Good for experienced candidate,can gain good knowledge.good exposure for candidates.can get opportunity for internal transfer and promotions.good working culture.

To seek challenging career to integrate my abilities, knowledge and skills contributing to growth of the organisation with active career prospectus and development, having keen focus on the materialization of effective, efficient & quality end result.

nice job

the job is quite difficult but as a fireman we are made for it to handle the situation and to responce the incident. we have to responce to the acident in 138 seconds

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Productive office along with fun and activities

Overall GMR Group is an average Indian Organisation with the mind set to be more productive. They focus on hard work and also arrange for activities like sports events and the best thing is that the company celebrates all the festivals may be at a small level but at least did it which i think in Construction Industry is not that common.

Work culture

we are having employee friendly Policy by which we get good satisfaction & benefits towards personal & professional ground. there are pros & cons in every company.

Good Learning Platform

Supporting Teams & Management Excellent Vision of Management Good learning platform Well provided amenities Good Involvement in career growth Quality of International standards

Productive place to work

Its a good place to intern, people help you with work and assign you tasks. If you are focused and enthusiastic you can get amount of work. People are very co-operative.

Pros

Free snacks sometimes

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GMR Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GMR Group with