GMR Group

GMR Group Employee Reviews

India180 reviews

Horrible work place at my project site

No decision makers in my project. Everything is the fault of management. Work culture and organisation piers reporting shall be followed strictly which is not happening presently.

Job security & work life balance

A good place to work in terms of job security & work life balance but a very poor employer in terms of remuneration & perks. Good learning & skill development opportunities are there.

GMR Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

It's fun work place

Overall it's good but company need more attention toward employee benifit. I have good experience while working with company. The company should focus work culture which was not as per industry norms.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stress a bit

Productivity & Learning Place

It is very nice to work in GMR Varalakshmi Foundation. I have learn many things in prospects of ground work.Really all top level focus on ground work and help every single person in education, Health & Financial.Thanks

Pros

Many facilities is available for Employee in GMR group

Cons

Limited Hours

Excellent organisation, Good work culture, Growth oriented & system oriented organisation

Good & supportive Management, Work culture is very good,Timely salary at the end of month itself. Never gets delayed.Working can be enjoyed. Good guidance by the senior staff.Almost everything will be nice.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Standard working hours

Same feel as last company

Not like different with last company work , not same cultures, cultures were different. Style of working was similar. People were not active in the field. They need more training.

Pros

Nothing was free there

Cons

Long Hours

Good Company

One of the best company in my life handling construction industry for different projects handling in India. This establishment is prosperous for its employees.

Pros

Timely Salary, Free meal, Good accommodation, Free travel vehicle

Cons

Not hard working

Great place to join

Great place to work and strong engineering teams and no of trainings as per your knowledge improvement ,I provide to say GMR employee and my family and children's activities good.

Pros

Lunch copens provided by company

Cons

Good timings

Dream and achieve BIG

Excellent work culture. Very informative and supportive management team. Challenging assignments. Sky also is not the limit (since you are in airport business). Multi function assignments. Fun and productive ......

work life balance

Good company to work with, especially when you have responsibilities, and you want work life balance, ethical company, respect employees a lot.........

Productive and Learning

Learned managing skills where i am not good initially. Good infrastructure managing skills. Good Ethics and Cultured that are part of GMR. Good place to work.

Pros

IT Infrastructure

Cons

slow-paced process

From a financial management job to infrastruture

The company provided me a complete opportunity for new skill development from highway construction maintenance and tolling division. I enjoyed facing everyday challenges.

Soso

GMR calling people from distant n niched seasoned position,long established secured job without consideration simply they chuck out some one without giving any chances to prove worth just due to ear pumping.It must be curtailed.not giving liberty to work keep as computer hand mouse 🐭.

Good Place

A great opportunity for learning and a great platform. Right strategy and guidance. Freedom to take risks and implement . Good and helpful Seniors and peers

good company culture

I want to work again if opportunity came in gmr its good company and timely salary in the company holiday and working hours also good boss are very good and supporting always

Good to work with GMR Group

Its a Team work approach and great place to work @ GMR Group and Mannagement more supportive to the team and lots of trainings and Employees engagement.

I felt very good working with GMR GROUP

The atmosphere and the culture at GMR Group was very good,ofcourse job safety at 100 percent.There was a competative vibes all over the working area where we can find new ideas which improves our growth

Its very Good Ethical Values & Believes Excellent company

During my tennure at GMR Group.. It is very excited to work in assigned prestigious DFCC railway project... Achieved 30% completion of total project BOQ.

Happy to work with corporate culture

The organization is very good for development in the carrier, for youngsters a good opportunity to study higher education and learn. Having a team spirit in corporate office

Working culture is very poor.

Though working culture in any infrastructure company varies from site to site, it was worst here where I was working as Section Incharge. Without providing resources; local management asks progress and invoice. Local management is totally failed to achieve the targets and the project which was suppose to complete in 2020 now can't even complete in 2022. If local management is fail and top management is doing nothing, than you can also understandvery well about top management as well. I am writing only for transportation department and not for others.

It's a nice place to work

GMR Group is a well diversified business where we can learn a lot as we will get a nice environment to work with great people. But when compared to the benefits with any other respective companies we'll get less benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GMR Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GMR Group with

• GMR Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?