GMR Group

GMR Group Employee Reviews for Executive

Good Company

One of the best company in my life handling construction industry for different projects handling in India. This establishment is prosperous for its employees.

Pros

Timely Salary, Free meal, Good accommodation, Free travel vehicle

Cons

Not hard working

A good company to work

Good for experienced candidate,can gain good knowledge.good exposure for candidates.can get opportunity for internal transfer and promotions.good working culture.

Excellent place to work

1.My typical day of work is the day before the end of the month because the next day I have to take an approval from the client for the salary purpose . 2. Being a site incharge and supervisor I have learned a lot of things such as system knowledge,handling complaints and day to day briefing. 3. We all together worked as a family. 4.Nothing much hard. 5.When we all meet together.

Excellent at its value & beliefs/good exposure co workers are very supportive learned how to manage under work pressure and time mamgement. dealing with vendors.

Pros

free lunches

Nice platform to work

Learnt communication skills and co-operation between interdepartments. Management is nice. Co- workers are really nice and really employee friendly

Pros

Free food snacks and Tea

Cons

No Cons

Non productive workplace with a high dependence on consultants.

My typical day starts with preparation of a MIS. This MIS is a snapshot of previous days development in the energy sector. MIS content involves crude, US $, Indian Energy exchange prices, stock price and major news related to Energy sector. After this focus moves to policy related issues being faced by the energy arm of the organization. In order to solve these issues I write letters to the concerned ministries. I've been working in this role for 2 years now, I have learned about policy advocacy, policy and regulatory analysis. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the bureaucracy. the bureacrats are chased for appointments and even if we succeed the decision making is very slow. Most enjoyable aprt of the job is that one gets to meet sharpest minds of the country.

Cons

Very high dependence on consultants.

valueble experience

*GMR EMCO ENERGY LTD is the one of the reputive organaisations in india. *iam very fortunate to being associated with this company. *management giving value to each and every employee, *we are having certain values and beliefs , we are following day to day activities, *management periodically conducts medical camps to ensure proper health of all workers to employees..

power plant operation

job was not satisfactory. i have learned how to handle field operation. my co workers play more politics. unwantedly making to do silly type works. there is no any enjoyment in my present job.

Work culture is good.

A major giant in Infrastructure Sector with a high satisfaction of work.

Learnt different aspects of construction including manpower & machinery management. Hardest part of job is to survive in hottest environmental conditions.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GMR Group?

Very Good Company

Very Nice to work in such a group of companyi am indiviualy handling my P&M dept. work.Management is very ggod.Co-workers are very cooperative.

Pros

free lunches

Perfect work life balance can be maintained. Work Environment is excellent. They strictly follow policy and go by values and beliefs of the company.

- Work at office is good due to the environment and people- Have learnt a lot in this company. Have been exposed to various areas of jobs, trainings and learnt to handle the jobs independently- Co-workers are good and very helpful. We can rely on them any time- Hardest part of the job is in very rare cases..prioritisation of jobs when all jobs comes together wherein all are important and has to be given equal importance.- Working with challenges and to meet the timelines given is really enjoyable

Pros

excellent working environment

Better teamwork with our colleagues

company having good administative , Values and Believes, very experiance good knowledge sharing employees, team work and relations ships

Pros

provides all facilities

Cons

permenent

Productive and only workplace

Typical day yet not came,i learned very good documentation and sub contractor management,my co-worker are very hardworking and supportive. All the days are hard every day we have face new challenges. i enjoy my work everyday.

Pros

lunch, bachelor accomodation is free.

Cons

12 hrs+ duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GMR Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GMR Group with