GMWARE

GMWARE Employee Reviews with Jobs

India23 reviews

A lot of learning

Joined the company on and half years ago. Love the culture. Perfect work balance. Team work. Everyone help each other. Staff is very supportive. Location of office is very nice.

Great place to learn new technologies

Great place to learn and try out new things. Gmware has a great culture which pushes people to give their best without worrying about any consequence. Management, in general, is very supportive of the employees.

Nice work and Learning environment

At Gmware, you get a chance to work with great technologies. Very good company for the start of your career as it gives you great exposure and provide opportunities to explore new things.

Django developer

I had a good experience working here in Gmware. They don't pressure's us with the work and assigns the projects, trainings according to our knowledge. CEO here is very cool and gives ears to our queries. I will recommend this company to all!

Quality place to improve coding standards

Best coding standards, I was able to learn very detailed coding steps with high quality. This will help me to clear tough rounds and get placed in the higher organizations.

Communicative

Employee oriented- * Feedback given to organization or management is always acted upon. * Always ready to implement new ideas.* Failures are not taken against and doesn't reflect negatively on performance.

Talent's considering place

- Small company with good opportunity to learn technologies - Management will recognize the work we do - Post our queries to CEO - Good recognition for the talents

Variety of Projects

The best place to work for people who has the vision to grow greater heights. New Unbelievable, passionate team is on the ground and company is becoming aggressive day by day. Its becoming a highly competent environment where the the incompetence is sidelined. They are keenly working to evolve a tech stack, If you love technology, and have new ideas it is the place where you should land. Best CEO who creates leaders, encourages employees. Liberty in work-life and great place to learn and grow.

Nice Work culture

Very good work place and good culture especially If you are making your entry into IT, I would say this is a very good ground for anyone. You can learn a lot. Proud to be a part of Gmware team.

Productive place

The best place to work for people who has the vision to grow greater heights. New Unbelievable, passionate team is on the ground and company is becoming aggressive day by day. Its becoming a highly competent environment where the the incompetence is sidelined. They are keenly working to evolve a tech stack ,If you love technology, and have new ideas it is the place where you should land. Best CEO who creates leaders, encourages employees. Liberty in work-life and great place to learn and grow.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GMWARE?

Cutting Edge Technologies

Excellent place to learn, innovate and get exposure to latest cutting edge technologies like Python, Django, Flask, and all Python Frameworks, etc. with international clients. Good working environment with industry standard salary package.

Highly recommended!!!

I got a chance to work on Python/Django based projects in variety of industries. The coding standards are very high and their validation process to deliver great product is appreciatable. I feel proud to work with this company and I can see a better growth in the upcoming years.

Transparent approach

A transparent, easily and friendly approachable team that gives family feel with organization. An opportunity to make and learn from mistakes in the organization irrespective of situations being faced based on-time neutral feedback.

Most recommended place!

Great place to work, important part Management is good. Get to know new things and increase your learning skills. Whenever and wherever required you are recognized for your skills and hard work.

Better Company

Place to learn new technologies and upgrade yourself. New projects come in regularly so you will have interesting work life with technical improvements.

Awesome workplace

Fast adapting to latest technologies, Good work culture, Management looks into day to day issues and is supportive.The work in Gmware is very good and innovation is the key point. You will get time to show case your ideas or about your innovations in various platform.

Growing workplace

I have worked with 2 different companies to this date and Gmware was by far the best. May it be with respect to compensation, benefits, infrastructure, work-life balance. They respect your effort and acknowledges it. It has been a pleasure working here.

Approachable

There is scope for visibility depending on how much work you are willing to put in. There is an easy to approach management and they are willing to give a good listening ear.

Career building

Being my first working experience, I got exposed to lot of new and collaborative working techniques. Worked on several projects with multi-tasking skills that groomed my career!

Productive and Work life balance

Team lead's takes us through a well scheduled tasks which reduces the task risks. I work as a Python developer and I was able to learn more tech skills. I was able to participate in many different projects which gave me variety of experiences and learn lot of new things.

Good for freshers to start

Good for freshers to work here as salary is low. Work is not too tough it's easy going sometimes can become hectic too generally easy going for Backend operations. WFH is going on (as of dec 2021) which is good thing. And they have 3 shifts day(9:30am to 6pm), evening(4:30pm to 1:00am) and night(1:00am to 9:00am) approx all have half hour break included. You can choose your shift accordingly. 6 weekoffs per month no fix days for weekoffs you have to choose your weekoffs on the last monday of each month, which doesn't mean you can get whenever you want only 2 per week and no 2 people can take on same day and you can take 1 leave a month. As company works 356days 24/7 you can expect to work on diwali holi and other festivals. Work a year or 2 and leave or else you are working underpaid

Pros

Easy going work not too tough

Cons

Increment is almost zero, management cannot be trusted, manager doesn't gives leaves easily and is arrogant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GMWARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GMWARE with

GMWARE Reviews by Location

Learn about GMWARE in popular locations

• GMWARE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?