GoAir Pay & Benefits reviews: Aircraft Maintenance TechnicianReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 121 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 6 survey responses
What people like
- Clear sense of purpose
- Support from manager
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Time and location flexibility
- Fair pay for job
- Energizing work tasks
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Aircraft Maintenance Technician
See all 5 reviews
See more GoAir reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoAir. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 121 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare GoAir with
Questions about GoAir
- What questions did they ask during your interview at GoAir?4 people answered
- What is interview process like at GoAir?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at GoAir?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at GoAir?2 people answered
- Would a married male can work as cabin crew for GoAir?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at GoAir?One person answered
- What is the job description of Trainee Customer Service Executive? Is this contractual?One person answered
- How to know interview date and what is the procedure for attending interviewOne person answered
- What is minimum height for cabin crew
- How has GoAir responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?