GoAir

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

airlineflightaircrewindustryculturelearningexperience

unhealthy for work/life balance

ok to work but i am not ready with unhealthy politics and balancing work /life for long terms. i will recomend GOAIR but not for the long term period.

Good company

Good company,Good salary, Good teamwork,Good management, Good workplace culture,I had learn administration, management,overall idea of airline industry,The company help to develop my skills.

GoAir insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Fun filled & Productive

It is always good to be a part of an Airline company as its comes with very good perks and benefits. It has been a very good learning experience for me as I have not only gained experience in Airline sales also get to know different aspects of Aviation and Airline operations. Management is also very much supportive and will encourage you to explore your capabilities to the fullest. During my tenure in GoAir , I have not only gained experience in sales but also have taken part of various activities like CRM, MIS, Revenue Management , Product presentation and many more. Over all it is a very good fun filled and productive experience for me.

Good company

One can choose the airline to startup their professional career but growing takes alot of time. Work culture is a little stressful. No proper increments and bonus.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Leave management, No personal life

Good work relayed learning Envirnment

Work Place is not the best . Engineering equipment needs more attention and servicing . Staff facilty needs a major improvement amd more benefits need to be provided in order to get better productivity from manpower .

A day at my Current Job

We have 5 day a week work with work starting at 9.30 and ending at 6.30 with an hours break for Office staff. Sales is a complete on field job - which requires each person to have at least 7 productive visits per day. A sales person is required to visit each of his territorial town / city every month. We start the day with concall with feild sales apprising them of the current revenue situation and the agenda for the day. Hardest part of the day is to keep team motivated for 24 X 7 X 365 - as we in Airline need to sell our inventory every day, with simliar run-rate , come what may. The most enjoyable part is meeting people and convincing them about the positives of our Airlines and how he benefits out of it.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Being in the field entire working day

Sales Support

Back end support for the sales person on field, preparing MIS reports on daily basis, Sales support for Retail as well as for Corporates. Also worked in Group desk and issued group tickets.

Pros

Staff Tickets

Cons

Salary

Fun work Place

Overall a nice small family to work in with everyone being accessible. You can approach anyone since its a small organization yet and just about picking up to grow.

Pros

Free Air tickets

Cons

Distance

Good Place to Learn

Hectic Shifts, Management is least bothered for employees, you do get travel benefits but no holidays, workplace culture needs improvement, no work/life balance at all . Still a better place to work as compared to some airlines in India .

Great

Great company to work with..A leading platform for all.Everyday is a new day ,new experience,.. Active job.Everyone on toes.Salary is okay.Daily briefing helps us boost up the day. It's fun and challenging to get unexpected cancellation & handling the situation.Its a team spirit organization

Pros

Team spirit

Cons

Delays

Good

I have got a very good opportunity to experience multi tasking. Long working hours but enjoyed really well. Earned lot of good colleagues. The hardest part of the job is flight delay for hours.

Pros

Free tickets

Productive and fun place

It was my first job. It was a great learning experience. I was having flexible working hours. My management and colleagues were really helpful and it was a fun place to work. the hardest paryt of the job was to deal with some irritating passengers.The most enjoyable part of the job was to visit different places and the benefits which we used to get

Pros

high salary, travelling, flexible working hours, job security

Cons

management

supportive work enviornment

i had a great experience.though i worked for a vary less time there but i learned time management, leadership qualities and professionalism.

Pros

free tea, coffee

Cons

night shifts

Well Balanced

Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.

overall Average as salary increments have not done since many years ...

salary for ground staff have not increased from many years. management need to focus on employees who still work for the company and expecting salary hikes from many years .

Pros

Cons

no night off for night shift, duty hours more than 8 hours .. no overtime pay..

employee friendly

Go Airlines is the first company which gives me opportunity to be in Aviation family. I am learning every possible things from here, I learned how to handle situation from every corner. It is an employee friendly company and I can say; it is the most trusted and reliable company in India. We used to have fun in our working places, the staff and the crew are humble. But there is one single point that I want to include; there is no increment in the salary which makes me feel down. I just love everything about the company apart from this, there is always good coordination among the employee.

Pros

free meals

fun at work

good to work as every day is a new challenge, serving 180 customers at 39 thousand feet and keeping the expectation of the customers.

Pros

free transport

Cons

odd hours

Constant Competition Tracking & Campaigns Rolled Out as per upcoming events, Product Development & Execution

- Liaise with creative, digital & media agencies and partners to create strategic and tactical campaigns - Conceptualizing and managing the in-flight magazine & ensuring a smooth and timely delivery process - Creating an event calendar & coordinating in rolling out event wise campaigns - Assist the PR Head in media communication including creating a media reach out plan - Work with the agency to draft press releases - Organize& coordinate pressmeets and press conferences - Ensure brand visibility by building key market alliances with organizations like, Vodafone, Taj Getaways, ICICI, Hyatt,WOW Club, Kaya Skin Clinic, Britannia, AMEX andmanymore - Handle end to end development of a product for SMEs - Design a SME Kit for the entire sales team - Develop communication plan for the launch - Train user departments on the new product - Track performance of the product - Ensure brand compliance at all customer touch points and report anomalies for action - Conduct in-flight audits to ensure service compliance - Co-ordinate in rolling out various digital campaigns, e-mail marketing &analyze the performance of these campaigns - Website monitoring & update - Liaise with agencies to draft socialmedia content & track performance of the posts - Generate reports & track the department’s performance – Advertising Impact Document, Loyalty Programs Report, Competition Fare Survey, Competition Adverts Tracker, SMS push Reports and many more

Pros

Event Based Calendar Designed & Campaigns Rolled Out, Frequent Product & Offer Launches, Airline Benefits

Cons

Instability in terms of KRA's & Management

Productive and Fun Workplace

Helpful Mentors & Colleagues Salary & Benefits Management & coworkers cooperative Good Career Growth Employee motivation encouraged

Pros

Free Lunches, Functions, Employee growth & motivation

Cons

Long Hours

A better ladder to become a versatile engineer

A typical day is full of excitement towards work .I had learned more and more about Airbus A320.Management is good .My co-workers are excellent.There is no hardest part of job .It is all fun at work .It is a great enjoyment at work with the team members .

Pros

Free Tea /Coffee

Cons

Some time tedious job

Good Work Place

Handling customers when the flight is delayed Learned Load Sheet Good nature for work Enjoys flight dispatching at short time as a team work Turn around of flight will be short when the flight is delayed Trainings conducted nicely

Pros

Free Offers

Cons

Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoAir. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GoAir with

• GoAir
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?