Godrej Consumer Products

Godrej Consumer Products Employee Reviews

Godrej Consumer Products insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Supportive Management Team cares for your growth and understand individual issue

I have never worked with such a strongly ethical company. Management always supports to the employees in there growth. Work life balance is too good. Leaves can be taken upto 60-70 days if there add some genuine issue and that too without pay cut. HR Policy , Manager Review Policy , Goal setting etc are best in class. I am highly recommending GCPL.

Cons

Good workplace, very much to learn.

Good workplace, very much to learn. Cooperative senior, friendly environment, innovative group of companies, welcomes to creative people, unique products ranges, and much more.

Pros

Very much pros

Cons

Very less cons

Productive and safe

I was working in a shift. Their work culture is very good and safe.Their are men and women are equal worked.There higher management us very supportive. There are no safety issue at all.The seniors are very helpful and supportive.

Very good company

I am working peaceful and joyful of the company and many simple day to day daily use products .More convenient my asm and rm also thier give good suggestions in my life

Pros

More incentives

It's very good

I like to do my job . And our propiter was very helpful and very careful about his office candidate. All of i really enjoy to do my work. But here was some financial problem so i lost my job that's it.

Fast paced work place

It is a good company to work for a long time along with great opportunities to move ahead in your career along with good salary and other great benefits.

Very Good

Godrej Consumer Product Limited is a great place to work. The management is good. Colleagues and other senior persons were really helpful. Overall good experience

Summary

Company was with good Management Team and commitment. Performance System needs to be reviewed. Other than that Company is good for everyone. Work Life is Balance needs improvement

The management is evolving, a lot of stress is given on learning & development however its an organisation which is steadily growing and has been open to hiring professionals from outside.

Yes ofcourse fun workplace without stress

It was really awesome to work with Godrej Consumer Products Limited. Got to learn so many things. Surrounded with good atmosphere & positivism. Collegues & boss are cooperative.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Godrej Consumer Products?

Productive and fun workplace

Overall work environment is good. Management is quite slow in taking steps and planning, decision making person required, Lack of leadership qualities

Pros

free lunches, extra curricular activities, annual sports, safety week, environmental week

Cons

Long hours, pressure

Good work place

It was good to work and while working ,time did not even know when duty time is over it And every effort was made to do any work on time. And everyone worked together.

Pros

Lunch was not available during duty time and had to be brought home.

Cons

duty time 8 hour

Great place

Very open culture. encouragement to explore and stand behind risk taking people. Never required to go back to owners/promoters for absolutely anything in day to day operations. complete trust and delegation of execution. super experience

Good place to Work

After joining GCPL its felt very good to work there. Working culture was very good. Nice Management. Everyone was supportable. Salary was also very good.

Fun Place with lot of young people

Im a current employee and I would definitely recommend GCPL. Its a great place to work in terms of pay, people, culture etc. It is indeed an honor working there.

Comprehenssive Place to work

GCPL is totally automated from Sales Initiation to Report Generation everything is automated and designated persons are there to handle things. Life in GCPL is comparatively light than other FMCG. But they have a very slow and complex growth path in career.

Very good work experience

. A good experience working with Godrej. Good HR syastyam . Good management team, Sales group. . Company realy take care about Employee...... .very Good future...

Productive and fun work place

Godrej consumer products ltd is a good Industries. its facility also very good.always safty maintain in work place.communiatin also very good with our seneor.and always good advice goodly.and behabiour also vey good.

Productive and Fun Workplace

We spend most of our time at work so might as well make the best out of it in getting things done effectively in turn making time for a little bit of fun (after hours sports)

Pros

Getting fit and healty

Production and maintenance

Work with seniors give opportunity to learn some new things and maintain machines problem data or file throughout monthly.management are good and helping in learning for trainers.

Pros

Free lunch for 1 time

Cons

8 hours working

I was working in store best thing of the company is you can work with full freedom.

It was best time when I was working in the organisation, in future if I will get again opportunity for job in Godrej I will always ready because all the management ,staff person very kind and always ready to support you.

Pros

Good advisor

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Godrej Consumer Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2