GOIBIBO
GOIBIBO Employee Review

Great Ambience

June 27, 2017
Hi all, place is good for work as ambience is good but location is far away the major drawback, Higher Management is not so good although employees and lower management of the company is good.....
Pros
Ambience, free meals, infrastructure
Cons
Management was not good, location
January 27, 2016
Same roleSame location
CRM - Executive (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
1.Things were real tough on the days of introduction of new offers, because 2. Learned to deal with extensive amount of typical work, where in got to know different kinds of customers. 3. Management was superb. 4. Co-workers were co-operative, actually helped me pace up with things in the initial stage. 5. Making client understand the rules and regulations of the organisation, especially on the point of contradiction of their interests. 6. The most enjoyable part was where work went in flow without too much hassles.
Pros
One meal per shift was from company's end.
July 28, 2013
Same roleSame location
Executive CRM Hotels (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, HR
so far i learned so many things from this company, management is fully co-operative and my co-workers are very friendly and help full.The most enjoyable part of my job is when i am having break and there is nothing hardest in my job.
Pros
free lunch, tea/coffee, cold drinks
June 22, 2020
Same location
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Goibibo gives me best working experience there is no target's .staff was very helpful managers and team leaders was very nice and encourage for all environment was good.