GOIBIBO

GOIBIBO Job Security & Advancement reviews

Work environment was good learned lots of new skills. Over all experience was good. Company was new so there is no scope for restrictions. Senior management as motivational and inspiring.
Goibibo is a good organization to work I have worked and feeled a very cooperative place all employees are helpful mindlike overall experience is very good,
It's my pleasure to be worked in this company and i have helped all my juniors in the work to come up in their job field . All were supportive in the company and i had best work experience in this company
The work culture is very good and we get cabs also and the employees are also very good, Its been a great working experience, ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
A fun company to work in with lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Makes sure the customer is satisfied and content. Customer is the priority in the organization.
Pros
free lunch, commuting charges
Fun Place to work, I would rather say the best Manager I worked with in my lifetime belongs to Goibibo. Time will slip like anything, learning is immense and culture is quite simple.They are enriched with good assets and well-equipped process.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
This job is almost like call center work. There is nothing to learn as well waste of time. Skill development is not possible.
Pros
nothing to learn as well waste of time
Cons
Good Work culture
Overall Goibibo is good company, but increment in salary was slow process only this is the disadvantage for this company !!
Pros
Yes, Meal was free !!
Cons
9 hrs shift
Goibibo has a good working environment. Can learn a lot of new things related to specific field.
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible Timing
Cons
Work Pressure
A great place tp learn and grow both as a person and as a professional