GOIBIBO

GOIBIBO Pay & Benefits reviews

The work culture is very good and we get cabs also and the employees are also very good, Its been a great working experience, ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
They Don't have secure system. They do not have great salary package, moreover it's a stress full job and they don't give any vacation period to their
It's a company, which gives you recognition based on your work. Besides salary they give you lots of rewards based on work productivity and quality...
Pros
Free food one time
Cons
No home pick n drop
Fun Place to work, I would rather say the best Manager I worked with in my lifetime belongs to Goibibo. Time will slip like anything, learning is immense and culture is quite simple.They are enriched with good assets and well-equipped process.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
good environment and good co workers. Lots of things to learn but only for fresher. If you have experience, you may not be able to learn new things as resources are limited.
Pros
employee can learn alot
Cons
salary discrepancy
Politics among team co-workers and among teams, Working environment and culture is great here, Leisure activities which makes relax sometime from the work pressure
Pros
You get to learn a lot of Technologies. You are given enough time to learn new stuff.
Cons
Their pay is horrible, you get no extra benefits too, lack of management, some problems with transportation service
Overall Goibibo is good company, but increment in salary was slow process only this is the disadvantage for this company !!
Pros
Yes, Meal was free !!
Cons
9 hrs shift
good environment to work with ..fun @ work ..; good place to learn n enhance knowlegde .. Encourage employees to develop their own style of having fun.
Pros
free luches
Cons
Goibibo has a good working environment. Can learn a lot of new things related to specific field.
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible Timing
Cons
Work Pressure
so far i learned so many things from this company, management is fully co-operative and my co-workers are very friendly and help full.The most enjoyable part of my job is when i am having break and there is nothing hardest in my job.
Pros
free lunch, tea/coffee, cold drinks
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GOIBIBO?