GOIBIBO

GOIBIBO Work-Life Balance reviews

Work environment was good learned lots of new skills. Over all experience was good. Company was new so there is no scope for restrictions. Senior management as motivational and inspiring.
It's my pleasure to be worked in this company and i have helped all my juniors in the work to come up in their job field . All were supportive in the company and i had best work experience in this company
Awesome company to work with but post merge with MMT the work environment became good but talking about growth it's minimize... management was super awesome interms of achieving the organisational goal by keeping in mind the customer satisfaction.
It's a company, which gives you recognition based on your work. Besides salary they give you lots of rewards based on work productivity and quality...
Pros
Free food one time
Cons
No home pick n drop
Fun Place to work, I would rather say the best Manager I worked with in my lifetime belongs to Goibibo. Time will slip like anything, learning is immense and culture is quite simple.They are enriched with good assets and well-equipped process.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Overall Goibibo is good company, but increment in salary was slow process only this is the disadvantage for this company !!
Pros
Yes, Meal was free !!
Cons
9 hrs shift
1.Things were real tough on the days of introduction of new offers, because 2. Learned to deal with extensive amount of typical work, where in got to know different kinds of customers. 3. Management was superb. 4. Co-workers were co-operative, actually helped me pace up with things in the initial stage. 5. Making client understand the rules and regulations of the organisation, especially on the point of contradiction of their interests. 6. The most enjoyable part was where work went in flow without too much hassles.
Pros
One meal per shift was from company's end.
Cons
good environment to work with ..fun @ work ..; good place to learn n enhance knowlegde .. Encourage employees to develop their own style of having fun.
Pros
free luches
Cons
so far i learned so many things from this company, management is fully co-operative and my co-workers are very friendly and help full.The most enjoyable part of my job is when i am having break and there is nothing hardest in my job.
Pros
free lunch, tea/coffee, cold drinks
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GOIBIBO?