GOIBIBO

GOIBIBO Employee Reviews

There is time when I start working here I face some difficulties here but after sometime with the help of some other employees they help me they treat like a family....on the other hand Our team leaders and supportive heads are absolutely very well in Nature so all the experience in goibibo for me is super
Pros
Free lunch
Overall Goibibo is good company, but increment in salary was slow process only this is the disadvantage for this company !!
Pros
Yes, Meal was free !!
Cons
9 hrs shift
1.Things were real tough on the days of introduction of new offers, because 2. Learned to deal with extensive amount of typical work, where in got to know different kinds of customers. 3. Management was superb. 4. Co-workers were co-operative, actually helped me pace up with things in the initial stage. 5. Making client understand the rules and regulations of the organisation, especially on the point of contradiction of their interests. 6. The most enjoyable part was where work went in flow without too much hassles.
Pros
One meal per shift was from company's end.
Cons
good environment to work with ..fun @ work ..; good place to learn n enhance knowlegde .. Encourage employees to develop their own style of having fun.
Pros
free luches
Cons
Goibibo has a good working environment. Can learn a lot of new things related to specific field.
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible Timing
Cons
Work Pressure
A great place tp learn and grow both as a person and as a professional
Need Job Regarding Adwords I learned to manage things more efficiently and effectively.
so far i learned so many things from this company, management is fully co-operative and my co-workers are very friendly and help full.The most enjoyable part of my job is when i am having break and there is nothing hardest in my job.
Pros
free lunch, tea/coffee, cold drinks