Gokaldas Exports logo
Gokaldas Exports

Gokaldas Exports Employee Reviews

good company

salary not satthisfied,but working place is cool ..... company working place is good s.o.p.superb experience I get good knowledge from these organisation.

Good exposure

It's a garment university where we have scope to apply & learn the new skills for user friendly & works with regular process which is self control and explanatory of the orders executed.

No place for opportunities and good talents

No pay hike, performance is not recognised, worst management by insiders, work environment is stuffy and not encouraging..performance is least recognised and lot of politics inside

Pros

Cons

Politics, no pay hike, least salary, no opportunities and growth

Gokaldas Exports is a textile base company

I'm a Campus recruited employee from my College, I have been given 3 phase of trainings, Now it is on job training. I have done so many KAIZEN to reduce bottleneck and to improve the process. Implementing new methods and improving them.

simply superb...!

Gokaldas Exports is a tidy sea. The pace to attain the success rate is quite high but the techniques and some others factors are pulling it back. The management is struggling hard... Thumbs up for the hard tries.... Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Worked as a quality assurence executive since 2007 to 2013 had brief knowledge in reviewing samples and final product inspection

Such a nice company i worked, management is very honest, team coordination, Target to finish samples on day to day basis, Regular visit to factory production to ensure things are right.

Poor job quality

Poor department head Bad working environment Worst politics Top management not aware of anything about low level management No training No leaning Less salary

Pros

Very bsd supervisor

Gokaldas Exports

Pros

Salary on time, Management is at developing stage

Cons

Nope

Fun productive place

Good working atmosphere with team spirit. A lot of scope for improvement and good exposure to biz opportunity and garment factories. I was principal consultant.

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Extremely busy n shortage for time

cool place to work

Had a good team who helped me in developing my Career and learnt industrial experience and basic knowledge in apparel export industry. Helped in researching in every department from the design to shipment section.

Good

This is one of the good company..but here i learned about garment industry. Thread consumption, cutting and stitching process......total process flow of stiching unit

Productive & good environment to work

Good management to support skill work, good environment to achieve goals, systematic working procedure to follow, good salary benefits to secure family

Lot of work pressure

Lot of work pressure with late working hours and really low salary package. Job security is also low and build s lots of stress. Will never recommend for a women with kids.

Weak management, zero work life balance, dull environment

Lack of resources for the employee. If someone wants to grow and work with freedom & passion, this might not be the right place. But if someone wants to go through production units for watching the whole process, it could be a suitable place.

A Day at Namakh

The best institute for a beginner.I called it as an institute for a reason and that is you will be mentored all the time from your senior and who will guide you all the time and that makes you so comfortable as a new joiner.

MNC work culture

Work is routine. fall-ups through telephone calls & emails. Managing stress & pressure.They give training to employee to up date them self. Hardest part of the job is at end of seasons.

Pros

good coworkers

Cons

working hrs are 10 hrs per day

It was amazing work experience in gokaldas exports

I worked As a Executive Merchandiser. and i handled FOREVER-21 / MATLAN / A&F buyers with Buying office. And my team team was good communicating with me for everything.

all the type product's they can make

Gokaldas Exports is the One Stop Shop for the world's most acclaimed brands. It is the largest manufacturer and exporter of apparels in India with an annual turnover of US$200 Million. 25,000 people across 23 manufacturing units work to ensure that whatever the global trend, Gokaldas Exports is always in Fashion.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

It is very excellent company

My experience was really good in gokaldas exports even though every year I use face new management. Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Pros

Nil

Cons

10-14 Hours

Goog work place

Good work place have lots of opportunities to learn have good working environment and good company and management they will support us in every situation.

Good company to learn basic things

Good management Efficient work place Fast learning & growth place Good team work & supporting Supportive management & suoeriors Good company to learn basic things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gokaldas Exports. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gokaldas Exports with