Gokaldas Exports logo
Gokaldas Exports

Gokaldas Exports Culture reviews

Clear

It is very excellent company

My experience was really good in gokaldas exports even though every year I use face new management. Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Pros

Nil

Cons

10-14 Hours

No place for opportunities and good talents

No pay hike, performance is not recognised, worst management by insiders, work environment is stuffy and not encouraging..performance is least recognised and lot of politics inside

Pros

Cons

Politics, no pay hike, least salary, no opportunities and growth

simply superb...!

Gokaldas Exports is a tidy sea. The pace to attain the success rate is quite high but the techniques and some others factors are pulling it back. The management is struggling hard... Thumbs up for the hard tries.... Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Poor job quality

Poor department head Bad working environment Worst politics Top management not aware of anything about low level management No training No leaning Less salary

Pros

Very bsd supervisor

Cons

It was amazing work experience in gokaldas exports

I worked As a Executive Merchandiser. and i handled FOREVER-21 / MATLAN / A&F buyers with Buying office. And my team team was good communicating with me for everything.

Leaning and Motivative

Good supportive and encouraging management.Motivating in work .Supporting to learning and training skills.Good management support for technical developments .

it was a productive work place & has added alot of knowledge in carrer

Fun work place & supporting management. I have learned a lot from there by working alongside my colleagues.it was a good company overall to work.

Workplace

Complete systematic & organized way of working. Sampling - Pre planning is must. Colleagues was really supportive as well as competitive. Getting complete shipment from Factory must be taken care properly.. Complete your work & can leave is best part of job.. Achieving goals are most interesting one at work place. Management must also ask employees opinion about company improvement

Pros

Transport facility to factory

Cons

sampling at factories not at corporate office

very nice

I learned hear so much. how to work with employees, and how to train them, and my co - workers are support me so much and management .

Hard working environment

Tight schedule of work, learning lot about the process flow in merchandising and sourcing. Also learned about balancing time and splitting of work accordingly. Well experienced and motivating co workers. Hardest part is duration and content of work.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gokaldas Exports?

good place to work

Learned about the export market in detail and handling customers from around the globe. The management was pleasant working with. Had a very supportive group of co-workers.

Good work nature

* How to Get Quality Buyer standers * Learned Final inspection method * Good supportive team *

most enjoyable working hours

enjoyed relaxed working hours,but, hardest during Audits.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no other benefits

A Place to learn and gain our knowledge

I learnt on how to analyze unsafe act and unsafe condition at work place.My Co-Workers are very supportive on my job and very friendly and funny personally.The hardest part of job will be handling the audit.Enjoyable part of the job is my work as a safety officer conducting awareness training program and mock drills.