Gokaldas Exports logo

Gokaldas Exports Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Lot of work pressure

Lot of work pressure with late working hours and really low salary package. Job security is also low and build s lots of stress. Will never recommend for a women with kids.

simply superb...!

Gokaldas Exports is a tidy sea. The pace to attain the success rate is quite high but the techniques and some others factors are pulling it back. The management is struggling hard... Thumbs up for the hard tries.... Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Fun productive place

Good working atmosphere with team spirit. A lot of scope for improvement and good exposure to biz opportunity and garment factories. I was principal consultant.

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Extremely busy n shortage for time

cool place to work

Had a good team who helped me in developing my Career and learnt industrial experience and basic knowledge in apparel export industry. Helped in researching in every department from the design to shipment section.

It is very excellent company

My experience was really good in gokaldas exports even though every year I use face new management. Culture is very good and it is amzing company. It has given good growth for my life .

Pros

Nil

Cons

10-14 Hours

Goog work place

Good work place have lots of opportunities to learn have good working environment and good company and management they will support us in every situation.

Started Career and One top Companies in India list Then

Very exciting bunch of colleagues , very supportive , too many things to learn , only place where you could get best of 360 degree knowledge on apparel business , all big brands associated with , very good recognitions and hardest part of the job was you cannot find any flaws with this company back at 2006 .

Hard work and luck!

You work hard and prove yourself, you stand a chance to improve and grow. Daily challenges at work keep you on your toes. Scope to think and work. Mixed lot of Coworkers.

Job satisfaction

The day start with delegating the work for the Marketing auditors who check the MRL of Merchandisers before they place the material purchase indent and submit the daily report to the top management directly. Then takes care of the Merchandising Training for the whole new Merchant who join the company before they start their work. The Most enjoyable part in my career is: I could achieve 99% of accuracy in the work of my Auditing team and avoid huge loss to the company while purchasing the material. Also to educate the Merchandising process to all the new Merchants and bring 95 % of the Merchants to achieve above 90% Marks in their test and to instigate each merchant to break the existing record mark of the previous batch which was really a tough work.

Pros

Very Nice working atmosphere and nice top management

Cons

Nothing.

productive & fun work place with ping pong table

A good company to freshers start up & get through the career.working atmosphere is good & have got good colleagues to wok with.

Place to learn

Almost 11 years at Gokaldas Exports, the career path was been very good. For a progressive career i opted a different function IT, to lead the ERP implementation.

Good place to work with and new system

Company is good and also management and can learn many things which is coming in new system and this is place were i have learned the lean system. Worked in various clients of Gokaldas Exports like Adidas, Reebok, Puma and White stuff. My Co-Workers are very supportive on my job and very friendly and funny personally.

Good place to work with and new system

Company is good and also management and can learn many things which is coming in new system and this is place were i have learned the lean system and also i have been certified lean.

Team work & SOP

everyday is a learning curve!!! Good place to get knowledge on various styles & complications

Pros

***

Cons

***

Good

GOOD i learn merchandising job and various steps in merchandising like sampling TNA costing etc

Really Good

I learned how to grow with the organization and learned how hard work pays-off

great great i worked in this company

i was lucky enough to start my career from this company, in fact this is my birth place as far as garment industry is concerned and here in this company only i learn t many things working in most of the departments

IT made me to realize whats the position of Employees who are working in Textile Industry.

Overall good corporate company

It is one of the good corporate company amongs the garment industries.