Gold's Gym

Gold's Gym Employee Reviews

Found 121 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,914 reviews

Productive and enjoyable

Gold's gym always Focus on their targets. Make proper planning and executing that. To achieve their goals. Thay are always conduct training workshops for training and sales staff. Some issues in management. Must to update their services to beat their competitors. For tragets have to do overtime.

Pros

Good environment

Good work place

A awesome workplace, working with GOLDS gym is a different feeling, will get more experience, a good environment to work with colleagues.You Can learn client handling easily.

Pros

Get good experience

Cons

No free time

Friendly environment to work. A very pleasant staff.. Overall good. Bosses are cooperative and friendly. Reputed company. Great way to start your work life.

not productive

not a good place at all to work , they hire peoples then after sometime they told for the resign from the job.....they make fool to the persons ..extremely bad services i have a very bad experience with golds gym.. i ll not suggest anyone to work with golds gym..they are just fooled ones.

Fun workplace

I am worried when they are not paid our salary.Maintenance are not good.Their talking is very rude. They misguided us.No incentive opportunities.

I always been a happy workplace due to supportive seniors and healthy working environment

The people who wanted to learn about sales and customer relations building would surely join this forum as it help you to build your personality and and make you stand out from other in term of self development

Pros

Good incentive, brand recognition

Cons

During month end you have to work more hours

Great team

Young team and lots of learning opportunities... supportive management team...lots of learning opportunities..all team members are easily approachable

What i learned

I learned from Gold Gym 1.daly Follow up with clint regarding there diet an workout 2. (CRM) Clint relationship managment 3.clint dealing 4. How to give online classes to clients 5.diet chat weekly,monthly, yearly. 6.offline workout on gym with equipment 7.time framing

Pros

Extra working hour

Cons

Good to pay

Good experience and fun loving job

I have really good experience working with Gold's Gym , I have learnt many things, I have learnt how to tackle the problem and quick solving problem method,

About gold's Gym

Working at Gold's Gym is a lot of fun, and you get to meet a lot of great people. The people, atmosphere, and flexible work schedules are the best parts of working at Gold's Gym. You can make more by working harder.

Good

Its is the best company management nd collegues behaviour are good overall works ng experience is good HR takes proper certain action towads any problem which we face during working

A place which requires patience but gives you back the fruit which you deserve only at the cost of hardwork, honesty and discipline.

I am in gold's gym for past 3 years and it has been a pretty good journey as it gave me a boost up in the fitness industry. i have been promoted twice in my work period at the same place and got a lot of respect and fame at the workplace and it was only possible because of consistency in my work spirit. As it's a passionate job for me in the fitness industry so i feel less pressurized and stressful during my shifts but i am looking for a better management and seniors as well to work together in a more professional way.

I worked as a yoga instructor

My job is to take a group power yoga classes in golds gym there will be 2 batches that are morning batch and evening batch. Its a grate environment to work with golds gym.

All ok ...

Every time I go workout at Golds gym I’m greeted with a smile, offered help in my workouts, and if they don’t see me for a while they send me a message with helpful hints on returning to the gym. They offer help with new workouts with a trainer to get me on the right path. I would highly recommend this gym to anyone wanting to get back into shape.

very poor experience

they dont pay salary on time. owner is abusive and have no manner to talk to anyone. they dont give any offer later, after resigning they blame that my staff was a thief without any proof

Na

It's a good organisation to build up your carrier. And the Management is very good an supportive... Good working atmosphere. Free Workout for the employees

Golds gym is very huge gym , very good management , i learned so many new things in golds gym , i din't find any hardest part in my job.

Golds gym is very huge gym , very good management , i learned so many new things in golds gym , i din't find any hardest part in my job , I enjoyed my job.

It is a good experience working with Gold's Gym

Work hard with your responsibilities is much better than any thing. Work for you company you will raise by own. Loyal to your work. Team management work , watching every thing under us.

Salary is poor in comparison to the work hours.

Poor management in my area, I don't know about other Gold's gym in the country but they have a very bad salary in compare to the brand, charges and the fees they put in. Worst for the Personal trainers income, as they don't earn as much as the hard working hours they put in.

Gold's has lost its standared and employee engaement, they should go back to basic

They should learn from other Fitness Clubs, how to keep employess happy, its not the same as it was 10yrs back, an caring unit for employees and make them grow.

Challenging and competitive

Customer Service Sales & Marketing Escalation process management Productivity Management Client communication Process management Analysis Team Building/Motivation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gold's Gym. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gold's Gym with