Goldman Sachs
View all Goldman Sachs reviews

Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace.

I often learn something new everyday. My experience as an intern is filled with lot of learnings and fun. Very helpful team mates and inclusive work environment.

Same roleSame location

Awesome company

Setting the Gold Standard higher with each passing quarter. Amazing company to work with. Best-in-class peer learning experience ensured by the quality of people they hire.
Same roleSame location

Fast-Paced, Rewarding workspace

Work at Goldman Sachs is fast paced, competitive, but very rewarding. You will get to work with a team of individuals who bring different skills and view points to the table, but will also be backed by a vertical system of management who will give you ample opportunity to grow. You have to step forward, take initiative and learn. I love the social responsibility initiatives that the company has. Overall, I really enjoyed my time there and learned a lot.
Same location

Challenging and productive work environment

Very challenging environment where one will require to keep update on daily applications update and demanding a problem solving quick mind which actually help in develop oneself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldman Sachs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Goldman Sachs with

• Goldman Sachs
  • Productive and fun workplace.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?