Goodyear

Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Review

Company that has no direction.

A typical day for me consisted of running everything with the mechanics and shop. Ordering parts and maintaining the inventory to make sure we had what was needed for the task at hand. Management was severly lacking and has an "Old way" of doing business. Customer care and honesty was not in high regards with this company. Lack of training was another problem. I enjoyed being able to help customers and finiding the best solution for their needs.

Pros

40 hour work week

Cons

to many to list

Worst management specially production department management in ballabhgarh plant

This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.

Pros

No pros worst comapny

Cons

Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh

Good experience

A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.

Sangat membantu

Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,145
1,031

Compare Goodyear with

• Goodyear
  • Company that has no direction.