Goodyear
Goodyear Employee Review

Constant changes to compensation

November 19, 2020
I worked as a service manager at a high volume store in California. The staff was on point from general service to auto techs. Good team of people who’s reputation was second to none. I learned an incredible amount about the auto industry from the long term manager at that store. The techs also spent hours teaching me and discussing their pain points. This lead to a very productive location. You can’t make every customer happy every day, especially when the day goes sideways on you. Keeping constant, professional and upfront with all customers is key. Sometime the work is too big for the store or outside our skill set and we have to pass on the opportunity to serve the customer. There have been many times customers would come in stating they “needed” something that another person had told them about. When we put the vehicle on the rack, we could not agree with the previous assessment. On the other side of that coin it can be shocking to first time car owners or folks who have always relied on their parents to handle these situations. The sticker price of repair work can be a gut shot to some. I watched and learned quickly how to techs diagnose and perform the inspections. What is critical (if anything) and what is something that is recommended either by use or by manufacturer guidelines. Then communication to the customer. The trust the customer base has with this store is apparent and warranted. I left Goodyear because of the constant changes to the compensation package. Only negative I would offer up. It felt as though consistent well performing stores were penalized - more...
August 9, 2020
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) - Ballabhgarh, Haryana
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
June 15, 2020
Management Trainee (Current Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
March 13, 2020
Op (Former Employee) - Bta
Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).
  1. Constant changes to compensation