Goodyear
Goodyear Employee Review

March 22, 2021
Coming from a job with mandatory overtime (64 hours per week minimum) with horrible hourly pay and rotating shifts to unlimited voluntary overtime (36 hours per minimum) with double the last jobs hourly pay and rotating shifts I am ecstatic. Only required to work 14 days a month which is great if you want to spend time with family or you can work all the overtime you want if needed. This is a physically taxing job but you get used to it. This is a great opportunity and great potential career. People that say otherwise don't know any better and take it for granted or are lazy. I've worked much harder for much less pay and appreciation. I'll cherish being blessed this opportunity to support and spend lots of time with my family and I won't lose any sleep because others don't. Unless you are just thrown in to a golden situation like a trust fund or other unlikely scenarios, you won't get a much better deal without a degree. The military won't provide you with this balance of financial security and time off with family. Been there.
Pros
Great pay and plenty of time off.
Cons
Can be physically taxing.
August 9, 2020
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) - Ballabhgarh, Haryana
This comapany is not a company to which one can work. I worked for more then 3 years but no results. The management is very poor. They think that GET are not the men. This management in Goodyear is worst management I had ever seen. The govt should have to take action on Goodyear ballabhgarh for spoiling young generation careers.
Pros
No pros worst comapny
Cons
Everything is con in this comapny ballabhgarh
June 15, 2020
Management Trainee (Current Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
A good firm to start your career from. Job security is good. Payscale is not very good for trainees and there is no particular system to make the trainees permanent on the job.
March 13, 2020
Op (Former Employee) - Bta
Sangat sejahtera bagi karyawan goodyear Tapi tidak sejahtera bagi yang menumpang (yayasan).
  1. Fulfilling environment. I may go home tired but I know I did something worthwhile for myself, my company, my community, and society.